•ᴥ︎︎︎• 15

Jaemin went home when he finished his work."I'm home" he sang and Haneul ran down to him.

"Nana!!" He automatically formed a wide smile."Hey baby.Where's Mom and Dad?" Haneul shrugged.

"I don't know.When I woke up from my nap, they already gone" Jaemin chuckled.

"Hey baby.Are you doing good? Did you bother Mommy?" Jaemin asked caressing Haneul's bump.

"Have you eat?" Jaemin shook his head."Then let's eat together.Go to shower first" Jaemin nodded and went to their room.

When he was in the shower, he thought about his father.He snapped out of his thought as he finished his shower.

After that he slid in his white shirt and track pants before going down to the kitchen.

"Baby what did you cook?" He asked sniffing around."Honey tteokbokki!!" Jaemin widened his eyes."Woah!! Looks good!!" Haneul winked.

"Baby after eat, let's go to the park" Haneul nodded."I want ice cream too" Jaemin chuckled and nodded his head.

----

"Nana look at they!! Aren't they adorable?!" Haneul awed at the kids who were playing in the playground.They were sitting on the grass near them.

"We will have cute baby too" Jaemin said holding her belly."Mommy and Daddy wait for you hmm? Come out faster~" Haneul chuckled softly.

"Wait let me buy ice cream for you" Haneul nodded and Jaemin got up going to ice cream store behind them.

Haneul stared at the kids and caressed her belly.She then saw the couples were walking around.Some were riding bicycles, running around and cuddling up.

Then Jaemin sat back."Here babies" Haneul giggled and took the cone into her hand.

"Thanks Nana" he winked and had his ice cream."What's your dream?" He suddenly asked."I want to be a fashion designer.You?" He shrugged.

"Dancer?" Haneul scrunched her face."Can you...dance?" Jaemin scoffed."Yah you.Don't underestimate your husband huh?" Haneul gave him a disgusted face.

"Then show me" Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows and pointed towards the street dancers."Let's go there" Haneul got up and walked to them.

Jaemin went to them requesting for song and a collab.Not long after, he danced and Haneul widened her eyes.