•ᴥ︎︎︎• 33

"Yah let's have lunch?" Jaemin asked Jeno as soon as he walked out from his office.

"Nah I have a date.Besides your wife is here" Jaemin widened his eyes."Really?!" Jeno nodded.

"Just wait then the lift will--"

Ding

"There she is" Jaemin went to the lift and saw Haneul with Gunhoo."Dada!!" Gunhoo ran to Jaemin holding his leg.

"Hey buddy.Hey babe" Haneul giggled and hugged Jaemin."What happened? You didn't tell me anything?" Haneul shrugged.

"We baked cookies and Gunhoo wants you to have it so bad.So we come here?" Haneul said showing him containers of food.

"Aww my baby Gunhoo cooked?" Gunhoo giggled loudly."Let's eat in my office then" Jaemin said taking Gunhoo into his arms.

"Mr Na!! Is that your son?! He's so cutee!!" The staffs awed."Yeah.Gunhoo say hi" Jaemin said and Gunhoo waved at them.

"HI!!!" they awed."Have lunch guys!! The food is on me.Just tell Jaehyun hyung that I'll pay them later" they cheered.

"Okay Mr Na!!" The staffs said and ran to the company's restaurant.Jaemin went into his office when he saw Jeno.

"Yah! You don't go to lunch?" Jeno shrugged."Hani is not he--" someone interrupted them.

"Baby!! I'm here!! Sorry my boss needed me" Hani, Jeno's girlfriend panted hard while holding her waist.

"It's fine.Let's have lunch?" Hani nodded."Oh hello Mr Na!!" she greeted."Oh your son? Your wife?" Jaemin nodded.

"Omo hello!! It's really nice to meet you Haneul-shi!!" Hani bowed."Thank you.Nice to meet you too" she shook their hands.

"We'll go first!!" Jeno said and they went out from the company."Dada!! Hungry!!" Gunhoo whined and they went inside.

"Baby say ah~" Haneul sang and Gunhoo opened his mouth but Jaemin did the same too.

"I mean my baby Gunhoo" Jaemin pouted."FEED ME TOO!!" Jaemin whined."No!! This is MY mama!! Not Dada's" Gunhoo hugged Haneul tightly.

"No!! She's my wife!!" Jaemin argued."No!! Mama love Gunhoo!!"

"No!! She loves me more!!"