•ᴥ︎︎︎• 12

"ARIN!!" Haneul hugged her best friend tightly as soon as she saw her in front of her house.

"Why you always ruin my outfit of the day?!" Arin yelled playfully."Hehehe sowwy" Haneul giggled.

"Come in!!" Arin nodded and sat down in the living room."Where are aunty and uncle?" Arin asked.

"Ah they went out.They went to mall I guess" Arin nodded."I brought your favourite!!" Haneul widened her eyes."JJAJANGMYEON?!" Haneul guessed.

"Uh second favourite hehe.MACAROONS!!" Haneul widened her eyes and reached for them.

"Baby I'm home~" it was Jaemin."Yah you live here?!" Arin shrieked."Yeah so what?" Jaemin asked."Aish!!" Arin rolled her eyes.

"So how's the baby?" Haneul shrugged."Good I guess.My dad said I'll stop schooling next month" Arin frowned.

"Aw~ then who will be my bestie in school?" Arin pouted."Stay with Renjun duh" Jaemin said.

"Why Renjun?!" Jaemin shrugged.They knew Renjun likes Arin so they're trying to get them together."He's nice?" Haneul tilted her head.

"Urgh whatever!! I bought something for your baby!!" Arin said and handed Haneul a paper bag.

"Wow what's this?!" Arin shrugged."Open it after you gave birth" Haneul pouted and nodded.

"By the way where are you from Jaemin?" Arin asked while he was gulping down the water.

"I'm from my work" Arin tilted her head."You work? I thought your dad is rich?" Haneul held Arin's hands and shook her head.

"He kicked me out.It's my job duh.I have to gain money to raise my family.I can't just depend on my dad or Haneul's parents to live.That's call taking advantage" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Sorry" Arin smiled guiltily."Yeah yeah.Why don't you get out? I want to stay with my wife" Jaemin said."Jaemin?!" Haneul glared at him and he sighed.

He stomped to the room and have a shower."Yeah I'll go now.My mom told me to go home before 9.See you at school mommy!!" Arin playfully sang and ran out from the house.

"Bye!! Take care!!" Haneul bade and went into her room seeing Jaemin in the bathroom.