•ᴥ︎︎︎• 49

"BYE MAMA!!! BYE DADA!!!" Naeun bade her parents as she walked into Renjun's house with Gunhoo and Junu.

"BABY!! LET'S GO DATE!!" Jaemin cheered as he drove off to God knows where.

"You planned this didn't you?" He giggled and put his hand on Haneul's."It's been a while.Let's have our precious time together" he winked and Haneul chuckled softly at his childishness.

"Where are we going?" Jaemin pouted his lips thinking of something special."Let's go to beach? Or any place you want to go?" Jaemin said.

"Let's go back to our school?" Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows."Why?" Haneul shrugged."For fun.I want to take something too" Jaemin nodded and drove to their old highschool.

As soon as they arrived, they walked into the school seeing the students were in the classes too.

"Oh? Mr Kim!! Jaeminie!! Mr Kim!!" Haneul pointed at their class excitedly.Jaemin smiled widely and they walked into the class.

"MR KIM!!!" Haneul ran to him and he looked up with wide eyes."Omo Haneul!! Jaemin!!" He smiled widely as he greeted them.

"Woah you guys are dating?! I didn't see you for years!! You dropped school so suddenly!!" Mr Kim said and Haneul giggled.

"WE'RE MARRIED MR KIM!! WE HAVE KIDS ALREADY!!" He widened his eyes and slapped Jaemin's shoulder.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT BRING MY GRANDCHILDREN HERE?!" They laughed at his funny reaction."Oh guys!! These are your seniors.I was their PE teacher" Mr Kim introduced the couple to the students.

"Yah introduce yourself" Jaemin chuckled."My name is Na Jaemin.This is my wife Na Haneul" he said and the students cheered excitedly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jaemin pointed at Haneul."Haneul said she wants to take something here" Mr Kim furrowed his eyebrows.

"MR KIM!! YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY NCT ALBUMS YET!! YOU PROMISED ME TO GIVE THEM BACK AFTER YOU CONFISCATED IT!!!"

----

"Aish you came back here to get these albums only? I can buy a new one for you" Jaemin said while looking at NCT2020's albums.

"Noo!!! I got their signatures on this album!!! Lucas oppa's hearts too!!!" She hugged the albums tightly.

"Aish your husband is sexier than all of them huh?" Haneul gave him a disgusted face."You look better than him?" Haneul showed him the photobook.

"You look better than him?" Haneul showed him the photobook

Jaemin quickly snatched the book away and threw it to the back seat

Jaemin quickly snatched the book away and threw it to the back seat."You really making me mad hm?" He leaned closer.

He took his phone not taking his eyes from Haneul and dialled Renjun's number.

"Yo WASSUPPPPPP"

"Renjun let my kids stay at your house for a night.My car broke down and we are far far far far far........away"

"BUT YAH W---"

Jaemin hung up and smirked widely at his flustered wife.