•ᴥ︎︎︎• 34

"Guys don't fight like this.It's just small matter" Haneul whined at her husband and son who were sulking with each other.

"Jaemin say sorry" Haneul said and he shook his head."Never" she sighed and went to Gunhoo.

"Baby Gunhoo? Say sorry to Dada hm?" Gunhoo shook his head."Mama love Gunhoo more!!" Gunhoo playfully yelled and Jaemin glared at him.

"No!! She's my wife so she loves me more!!" Jaemin snickered.They continued to fight for Haneul until she slammed the table.

"SHUT IT!! I'M OFF!!" Haneul took her bag and walked out from the company.

Gunhoo and Jaemin stared at the door hoping Haneul would come back but she didn't.They glared at each other before looking away.

"HMPH!"

----

"Mom!! Dad!!" Haneul called and the door opened."My baby!! How are you?" Mom asked as Haneul walked into the house.

"I'm good.Where is Dad?" Haneul asked while looking around."He is out with Dongho.Ever since Dongho is back, he's been going out with him every day" Mom reported and they chuckled.

"He must be missing Dongho oppa so much" Haneul giggled."Why are you alone? Where's my baby Gunhoo and Jaemin?" Haneul sighed.

"They fought" Mom widened her eyes."What happened?!" Haneul then told her mother the whole story.

"What?! HAHAHAHAHA!!" she laughed loudly."Aigoo!! They are so cute!!" Mom said while wiping her tears that coming out from laughing too much.

"Just forget about them.Let's eat!! I'm hungry" Mom chuckled and they cooked together having bonding time after a long time.

Suddenly, the bell rang."Honey I'll go take the door okay?" Haneul nodded while cooking in the hot pan.

Mom went to the door and opened it.She saw Jaemin and Gunhoo making she laughed loudly."HAHAHA LOOKING FOR HANEUL?!" they nodded.

"Come in" Mom laughed."Mama!!" Gunhoo called and Haneul looked up."Hey what are you guys doing here? Did you guys make up?" they nodded.

"Good"