•ᴥ︎︎︎• 45

"Good morning babies" Jaemin kissed his children's cheeks and gave Haneul a peck on her lips.

"Stay away from me" she wiped her red nose after pushing him away."Baby are yo--" she served them the breakfast.

"Eat while I shower hm?" She kissed Naeun's forehead and went to the her room.Jaemin rolled his eyes and followed Haneul.

"Haneul let's talk" he pulled her wrist and she slapped his hand away."Leave me alone Jaemin!!" He scoffed.

"Do you think this will get better if you stay silent?! A talk wouldn't harm each of us Haneul-ah!!" Jaemin raised his voice.

"What do we have to talk about?!" Haneul groaned loudly."Look.I am sorry that I didn't tell you I was heading to the club.I just wa--" she scoffed.

"It was not just about me.The kids were asking for you too.Shut it Jaemin.I'll be fine in a few days.Just leave me alone" Haneul walked away to the bathroom.

Jaemin sighed and changed his clothes.He took his phone and called Jeno."Hello? Yeah I'm not coming to work.I-I am sick.Yeah bye" Jaemin hung up the phone and went to the kids.

"Dada!! Can we swim today?" Naeun asked while hugging Jaemin's legs."You want to swim?" she nodded cutely.

"Okay let's swim!! Gunhoo do you want to join us?" He nodded."I'll call Mama too!!" Gunhoo ran to Haneul and searched for her in the room.

"Mama?" Gunhoo called as he saw Haneul on the bed."Oh y-yes Gunhoo?" He climbed up to her.

"Mama let's swim!! Dada and Naeunie want to swim!!" Haneul sat up beside him."You guys swim, Mama want to rest" Gunhoo pouted.

"Aww!! Please!!" Then Jaemin walked in."It's okay Gunhoo.We'll just swim without Mama.Mama isn't well" Gunhoo pouted and kissed Haneul's cheek before walking to his room.

"Rest for now.I'll take care of everything" Jaemin said as he changed into a short.

"Yah why are you shirtless?" Haneul glared at him."I don't like swimming with shirt.It's heavy and sticky.Why? You like it? When I'm shirtless?" Jaemin teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Good night" she closed her eyes."Ah whyy?!"