•ᴥ︎︎︎• 18

"Nana can you bring this out?" Haneul asked showing him a box of her stuffs that she wanted to donate.

"Baby how many times should I tell you don't do these works.Just rest hm?" Haneul hummed but still working on her work.

"Baby baby" Jaemin stopped her and dragged her to the couch."Stay here.Don't go anywhere" Haneul pouted and he walked away continuing his work.

Suddenly, the bell rang."Oh who is it?!" Jaemin asked as he opened the door."Surprise!!" Jaemin flinched.

"Yah what are you guys doing here?!" They ignored him and ran into the house."Haneul!!" Their cheer get slower when they saw her dozing off.

"Aigoo she must be tired" Haechan said sitting beside Haneul and Yangyang.

"Jaemin bring Haneul to her room so she can sleep well" Arin said and Jaemin took Haneul to their room.

He tucked her into bed and walked down."How did you guys know where I am though?" Jaemin asked and they turned to Arin.

"Hehe peace?" they chuckled."We bought some food for you though.Let's eat?" Shotaro asked showing him bags of food.

2 hours later

Haneul woke up after her nap on the bed.She smiled slightly and went downstairs.

"Nana? Someone here?" Haneul asked while holding the staircase to keep her balance."Baby!! Why don't you call me?!" Jaemin scolded as he ran to her helping her down.

"Haneulie!!" Arin ran to Haneul."Arinnie!!" they giggled together.

"Haneul let's eat!! We bought your JJajjangmyeon!!" Jeno sang and Haneul widened her eyes.

"Woah!!! I want I want!!" she slightly jumped.