•ᴥ︎︎︎• 46

"Wassup Jeno" Jaemin greeted as he walked into his office."Wassup~" Jeno followed him into his office.

"You have an appointment with Miss Ji then a lunch together with Lucas hyung and a dinner with Hyunjin" Jaemin nodded.

"Who is Miss Ji?" Jeno shrugged."She just made an appointment to meet you.Nothing else" Jaemin tilted his head.

"Next time, ask the reason if they want to make an appointment" Jeno nodded.

"Okay thank you.Get out" Jeno rolled his eyes and walked out from his office.

Jaemin did his work like usual when the door was knocked by someone."Come in!" he replied and door opened revealing a woman.

"Mr Na?" He looked up."Oh I'm sorry who are you?" Jaemin asked as he stood up.

"Ji Yura.I am from Nectar Company.Your dad told me to come here to discuss about our project?" Jaemin thought for a second.

"Project?" Yura nodded."What project? Am I trippin? Jeno come in please" Jaemin said through the speaker as Jeno walked in.

"Yes?" Jaemin looked at Yura."She said my dad told her to come here to discuss about our project.But she's from Nectar Company.I don't think we ever had a deal with them right?" Jeno tilted his head.

"I don't think we have one.Are you sure that Mr Na told you to come here?" Yura hesitantly nodded.

"Jeno call my Dad first.Ask him about t--" she cut him."NO NEED!!" they turned to her."No need?" Jeno looked at her confusedly.

"What do you mean by no need? If I don't ask my dad about it then what should I discuss with you about?" Jaemin snapped and her breath hitched.

"URGH!!" she stomped out from the office as the guys looked at her weirdly."What the fuck is wrong with that bitch? She thinks I'm too dumb?" Jaemin scoffed.

"By the way you.Remember to ask the reason before setting an appointment" Jeno nodded.

"Come on let's have lunch.I'm HUNGRY!!" Jaemin walked out from the office.

"B-But we're 30 minutes earlier than the lunch time!!"