"But!" Taehyung looked toward him and then toward her.

"Ok we will leave her alone but what about her safety?" Taehyung again asked. He knew that his  ring wouldn't work. He looked toward Namjoon and he passed him smile and little ring appeared in his hands.

It was golden in colour and it was  ancient but little heavy than the previous one with the black magical stone on it

"Here! This will work. It possessed black powers. I stole it long ago. This will protect her as long as she wouldn't remove it"  Y/n took this and wore it. She just wanted to get away from this world. It was all strange for her

"But don't lose it ok?! I want this back later" she just nodded . Namjoon took her hand and they both disappeared. And next thing she knew she was in her school park.

"I knew this, you wouldn't handle the things" he told her. Her head was on the the ground and she mumbled sorry. He knew inside that it was not an easy thing for her. Who wouldn't react like her if suddenly dragon will appear infront of her. It was not easy for her to suddenly believe that these things do exsist.

"Don't think much. No one will take your privacy, just live like you want" he gave a little pat on her head and disappeared. She wanted to open her eyes soon. It was all like a dream to her. Dream! It was like a nightmare for her. She has mom still she don't have her. She was living in the world still she was not living. No one will believe if she will told this to anyone not even she, herself.

"Booowwww" she startled and turned around to only see Hoseok infront of her. He was smiling. She wanted to smile  like him and with that little smile spread on her face.

"Where is your hubby?" With that her smile disappeared.

"Let's not talk about him" she said with the sad tone. He noticed tears in her eyes and decided to change the mood.

"Wow! Did you guys already divorced? It means I have chance" She looked toward him and got wink from him. She laughed. Few tears escaped through her eyes and  Hoseok wiped them immediately.

"You even look pretty with your tears but I prefer your smile. My taste is different " She nodded and laughed.

"That my good girl"

[Seokjin pov]

"Prince! Jungkook-he Queen- please come fast" He immediately went outside to only see blood in front of him and Queen was laying on the floor, covered in  blood.

"Mom!" He went toward her and checked her heart beating. But she was no more.

"This is what you deserve Kim Seokjin and it's your turn now "

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

I love you💜

I love you💜