Prologue

"so you're saying you came from the present/future?"He asked.

"yeah"i said as i sit down besides him.

"so like you came back here?in the past?"he asked again and i nodded.

"that's weird"he mumbled and complete confusion is written on his handsome face.

"i know right"i said shrugging.

"how...how did you get here?"He asked facing me now.

"i only remember being pushed in a lake then i saw a eclipse and i'm here"i shortly explained and shrugs.

"eclipse?"he asked looking shocked.

"yes eclipse why?"I asked as i'm confused by his reaction.

He stood up and i stood up too,he began to walk around the library as i follow him.

"you know my mother used to tell me about the story of a girl who came from the future and went back to the past"he stated,i only remain silent letting him talk.

"mother said it's because of an eclipse...the eclipse will open a portal that could sent people from the future to be in the past"he explained and i walk around besides him getting interested in the story.

"my mother used to tell my brothers this story too but they just don't believe it"he says.

"i don't too but when you told us you came from the future i suddenly thought of the story"he says as he stopped walking and face me.

"you mean...i'm the girl?"i asked completely confused.

"maybe"he shortly replied smiling brightly to me.

"maybe you're the girl who came from the future/present because of an eclipse"

---------------------------
Hey guys so this is my second book,i hope you'll give this support like you did to my other book🤒

and reminders english is not my mother language so i'm sorry if there are grammatical error and typos

oh and the name of the main character(Enha)came from Enhypen i just change the y in Enhy because it's weird if the name is Enhy and Enha sounds better so yeah

VOTE💝