Reverse Superfam?! (Teaching Jon the art of Big Brother-ing)

Start from the beginning

Jon's eyes lit up, causing his boyfriend to groan preemptively. He grabbed Conner's shoulder again, looking beyond excited. "A Baby Brother?!"

"Can you tell this is something he's always wanted?" Dick asked his friends.

"Be careful with that one." Artemis called. "He's got twice as many daddy issues as the rest of us."

"Get off." Conner removed Jon's hand.  Why was this Superboy so friendly? He just accepted Conner's existence without question, completely moved past his relationship to Luther, didn't question Conner's motives in existence, and was trying to declare family ties, in five minutes? 

"Sorry. It's been a while, I need to catch up with the family." He grabbed his father and new younger brother, and pulled them through the hanger door, which opened onto the mountain

"Where are we going?" Clark asked his son, he was so glad his real offspring was back.

"I've been off world forever; I'm starved! Let's head into Happy harbour and get something to eat." Jon suggested. "And you guys catch me up on the past six months!"

"Oh." Conner muttered. "Okay."

Jon took a few sharp steps across the grass and kicked off the ground. "Alright, c'mon!" He waved for his family to follow.

Conner froze, suddenly struck with shame. He really didn't want to admit to his new...brother that he hadn't developed the way he was supposed to. It wasn't life or death, so he didn't know why it upset him so much. This was the first kryptonian to accept him, he didn't want to sick out so obvious by not having the right powers.

Their father didn't seem to hold the same reservations. "Actually, Conner can't fly." 

Jon frowned a little. "Why not?"

"Splicing Kryptonian and human DNA changed his genetic makeup, he just won't develop some of our powers." Clark explained. 

"Huh." Jon remarked, looking to his new little brother again, but Conner's glare was firmly lowered at an angle where no one could catch his eye. 

"Whatever, let's just walk." Conner grunted, striding towards the team's most frequented trail to happy harbour. He was pissed, who gave Superman the right to rattle off his medical history like it was public knowledge?

It was privet! Sometimes Justice League treated him more like an object that couldn't hear or understand them! At least Clark didn't bring up Luthor's gene-suppressing patches, but that below the bare minimum.

"On foot?" Jon asked. "That will take at least half an hour." He floated ahead of his new kid brother. "We could get there in just a few minutes." 

"Good for you."

"I'm saying that I could give you a lift." He offered. "eh? Let your brother carry you?"

"No." Conner barked, face burning. He continued to storm down the path.

Clark looked up at his son. "It's not you, he's always like this."

"Always?" He asked.

Clark hesitantly followed where the youngest had stormed off. "Conner wasn't designed to think for himself, or make emotional connections. He hasn't developed normally..."

"That's a little ablest." Jon argued. "Plus, people-including Bruce- said that about Damian for the longest time, and you agreed that he still deserved love!"

"I guess I did." Clark sighed. Everything he told Bruce concerning Damian kept coming back to bite him.

"Come on. Let's see what restaurants are still open."