Chapter 17 The Joy Of Creation

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry you guys are safe now, follow her to the outside" midoriya stated as circus baby made an appearance.

"what about you kid" a olderly women question him with concern behind her voice.

"don't worry miss, I still have to stop the rest of the terrorist and save the other civilians that are still trapped here" midoriya pointed out and sprinted down the hallway not caring anymore being detected. Molten stayed with circus baby, giving her some cover if something might happen.

"SUICIDE BOT, ANGEL, BLUE" midoriya shouted as he spotted another group of highjackers, tackling down one of them slamming a knife, he had hidden in his sleeves, into him, while the other three where jumped by the animatronics, killing them as well. This went on until midoriya reached the center of the mall. He stayed hidden as he saw a big group of people laying on the floor and around 20 armed men around them.

"LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE SHIT IF I DON'T GET THE MONEY IN THE NEXT HOUR I WILL START TO TAKE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE AND I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO KILL" the boss of the terrorists spoke over a phone.

'the police must have gotten in contact with him' midoriya though.

"OK kid hands up and you won't be killed" a voice said behind him.

"well then I guess If been cought" midoriya followed order. He was dragged to the other hostages.

"Well well well, what do we have here, looks like we found another target" the boss smirked. Midoriya on the other hand looked at him with a bored expression. That pissed him off, he pulled out his gun and held it up against midoriyas head.

"OI KID STOP ACTING TOUGH LIKE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO" but still no reaction.

*BANG* the shot could be heard outside of the mall and the hearts of the students and the heros dropped. Momo fell to her knees starting to cry.

"That's all you got" midoriya questioned, his eyes overshadowed. The terrorist boss took a step back and started to tremble.

"Nightmare" is all midoriya said. The guy that was standing behind him holding the gun against his head, fell to the ground besides midoriya.
The boss was shocked as his head was missing.

"Now it's my turn" midoriya gazed up, both pupils white. Nightmare came out from behind.

"TIME TO MAKE YOUR NIGHTMARES A REALITY" Nightmare and midoriya stated as more animatronics appeared behind them.

More and more animatronics and civilians came out of the mall, some where littered with blood while others where traumatized.

Outside of the mall you could hear the screams of pain and agony. The cops took off there hats and started to Salut to honer the death of midoriya, though they thought.

"Guys I don't think midoriya is dead if he was dead his animatronics would probably disappear" stated todoroki.

"The peppermint is right, dipshits. If the little shit was dead, what I highly doubt with the power and skill he has,
the kid traps would probably disappear" vanny pointed out. The class wondered what she meant by that.

Back with midoriya, he was face to face with the leader of the bomb attack. The other terrorists where scattered on the floor laying dead in between them.

"Ennard" midoriya called out. The wired robot dropped down from the floor above them. Staring down the man as he grabbed him with his wires and pulled him close to his face.

"come on let's head out, we got everything we came for" the greenet pointed out and made his way back outside.

"I just hope that man is OK, he seams like he pissed off the kid quite much" one of the rescued people said. That got the curiosity of one of the pro heros.

"what do you mean by that" questioned mount Lady.

"Well as he arrived he was held at gun point and didn't even be fazed by it. He wasn't intimidated. That made the leader mad and shot the kid right in the head...." the hearts of the class dropped hearing that "but that didn't kill him, after that a black think appeared behind him and after that hell broke lose" the man said.

"those are the perks of being immortal" vanny chimed in.

"now now vannesa you don't want to go and spill all my secrets now do you dear sis" midoriyas appearance was cought of guard by the heros and the class.
"some things are better off not to be known" he smirked. Behind him was ennard, holding the leader of the terrorist attack.

"he's all yours, now if you excuse me I need to fix some robots" with that said ennard threw the man in front of the police men and followed midoriya. He picked up uraraka as midoriya came up to Momo.

"IZUKU YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD" she freaked out. He on the other hand shrugged and started to turn purple, healing himself and closing the bullet hole.

"better" he smiled at her, she nodded slowly. Midoriya took her by the hand and left, leaving the others standing there speechless.

"well that just happened" vanny pointed out and disappeared, the rest of the animatronics followed suit.

"well then better do the same guys" and with that said class 1a left the scean, leaving only the heros and police with questioning looks.

End of chapter