Epilogue

3rd Person POV:
It's been ten years since the death or Romanov, but since then dynasties have flourished. A year after her fathers death, Anastasia became the head of the Russian mafia, now allied with the Italian mafia and Blades and Vipers Gang. Anastasia spent the last two years of her childhood living with the Spades, needless to say getting to know Xander pretty well. They started dating a year after moving in together. And look how far they've come, they're married. Being walked down the isle by none other than Austin, the two love birds said they're I do's then going on to live the rest of their lives happily. Since the Mariano-Romanov-Spade alliance no one has dared make a move to attack the family, for they know the family motto: la famiglia è per sempre.

A/N: HOLY CRAP WEVE FINISHED! I know it's been a rough ride, putting it on hold, then not writing Bc of personal things, but we finally finished and I can happily at this is one of my favorite books I've ever written! I hope you liked it! I started writing a new book called " syndicate" which is in my drafts and I'm not sure when I'm going to publish it, so let he know if you would be interested in that, it's another mafia, well technically cartel, sibling, but with a lot more drama lol. Sorry if the epilogue was kinda shitty I've written 5 chapters today and I'm tired af. Love you all. XOXO, Lily)