Chapter 25 ~ Out Hunting

I went out hunting with Merlin and Arthur because I had nothing better to do. Arthur wasn't too impressed that I was tagging along. But I didn't give him a choice; I kind of just invited myself along.

Arthur and I were together, and Merlin was off doing who knows what. I was following Arthur past some bushes. He knelt and aimed at something when my idiot of a brother came running and bumped into Arthur.

"What is it?" Merlin asks

Arthur glares at Merlin. "You really are a total buffoon, aren't you, Merlin?"

"I was just asking," Merlin says, sounding hurt.

"Who? Me, or the deer? We're supposed to be hunting. It requires speed, stealth, and an agile mind." Arthur hits Merlin on the head.

"You know Merlin, He has a point," I say

"Siding with the enemy, are we, Liv?" 

"Who me?" I say, shocked, "Never."

Before anyone could say anyone, we hear a woman screaming.

"What was that?" Merlin asks.

"Quiet"

"Shut up," Arthur and I say in sync.

I can hear a woman yelling help.

Arthur grabs his sword from Merlin while I grab my bow from my back. We run towards the sound and see a girl with a yellow cloak and an older man lying on the ground. Then there were five men one was about to kill the older man, Arthur shoots the one that was by the older man and I shoot one that was by the girl. Another two-run towards Arthur and me. I quickly drop my bow and unsheath my sword. Arthur was fighting one, and I was fighting one. I am happy I was taught how to fight at Ealdor, or I would've been useless.

Unfortunately, I didn't dodge one of the blows quick enough and got a nasty cut on my arm. I cry out. 

"Olivia!" Merlin and Arthur shout in unison. 

I quickly kill the guy I was fighting. 

"I'm fine, just a cut," I say 

I was lying. My arm hurt like hell, and it was bleeding a lot. But I didn't have time to cover it. Arthur had two men on him. But just as I was about to help, I collapsed from the blood loss. I didn't remember much. Just a noise of something falling, then the noise of footsteps fading away. I was at the stage of being awake but not awake.

"Olivia, Olivia, can you hear me?" 

It was Merlin. 

"Are you alright?"  Arthur asks.

I remember hearing a voice I didn't recognize. "Yes, thanks to you. I'm Sophia; this is my father." 

"Pleasure to meet you," Arthur says.

"Arthur! I need your help here." Merlin shouts 

The last thing I remember is Arthur cursing under his breath, then him lifting me up.

 I woke up in my own bed, and my arm was extremely sore. I slowly sit up, but my head was throbbing like crazy. I just collapsed down on my pillow. 

"Olivia?" 

My head was spinning, so I couldn't place who was talking. I assumed it was Merlin.

"Merlin?" I ask cautiously 

"Yeah, I'm here." 

I smile at the thought of Merlin being here. 

"You want to sit up?" He asks.