Chapter 6 ~ The tournament

All the knights lead out of the fighting area except for one other who is waiting while Arthur stays behind to talk to his father I assume he and Arthur are the first ones up. Arthur takes his cloak off and hands it to the guard standing near him. Arthur puts his helmet on and everyone starts clapping and cheering.  Without warning, they begin fighting Arthur makes it look so easy he dodges all the blows that come at him with ease. They were fighting for no less than five minutes and Arthur had already won. Everyone cheered and applauded Arthur. He takes his helmet of looking so chuffed with himself I'm pretty sure this isn't going to help his ego. 

The next two knights that came did well but not as well as Arthur one of the knights I think he is called Knight Valiant he was doing really well almost as good as Arthur I'd say. Some of the knights fighting techniques were... um, interesting. 

After the first day of the tournament, Merlin and I were sitting in our room.

"I have too much stuff to clean I'm never gonna finish," Merlin complains

I was lying on my bed reading a book "Why don't you just use magic."

He looks at me "You are such a genius see this is why you are the best sister ever."

"Yes yes, we know this, well I'm gonna go to bed," I say 

Merlin gets up and walks to my bed he kisses me on the forehead, "Goodnight Liv."

 I smile up at him "Night Mer."

I turn around and go to bed.

The next day I decided to go with Merlin and help him carry all of Arthur's armor to his chambers.

"You really didn't have to help," Merlin says while we walk to Arthurs room

"I wanted to besides I have nothing better to do." I laugh 

We arrive at Arthurs chambers "Ah Merli... Oh, Olivia, you are here too."

"Yeah I was bored so I figured this would entertain me," I reply. 

Arthur rolls his eyes and turns to his armor which Merlin had put on his table and his face was hilarious he didn't expect Merlin to clean it so nicely.

"You did all this... on your own?" He asks looking very confused 

I seat myself at his table and got comfortable.

Arthur looks at me "Oh don't mind me Olivia make yourself at home."

"Why thank you I will." I laugh 

Arthur completely ignored me now "So Merlin, you do this alone?"

"Yes Sire." he shrugs.

"Now let's see if you can get me into it without forgetting anything," Arthur says to Merlin.

Even I was surprised not to be mean but Merlin usually sucks at putting armor on but today he did it extremely well he forgot nothing. Arthur was in shock and Merlin was extremely happy with his handy work 

"That was much better... not that it could've gotten any worse," Arthur says 

"I'm a fast learner." Merlin shrugs

"Okay, I can vouch for him here he is a fast learner," I say standing up and walking to Merlin and Arthur.

"I hope for both of your sakes that's true." Arthur scolds.

Just as Arthur was about to leave I say "Hey Arthur, Goodluck."

Arthur looks at me "Thanks." 

He leaves the room with Merlin and I behind him instead of going to the seats I decide to stand at the entrance with Merlin. Arthur walks in and everyone begins cheering and clapping.