"Very!" I yelled then ran downstairs. Emma just rolled her eyes playfully then went back into her room.

I had to go back upstairs and get my phone then checked my contacts. I had two missed calls and one message from Hiccup.

I opened the message:

"Hey, we're having lunch here at my place, you're welcome to join us." How formal.

Lucky for me, it had just been 15 minutes since he sent that message.

Wait, lunch?

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost quarter to twelve. I must've slept in.

I quickly grabbed my checkered polo and pants and changed in the bathroom.  

I grabbed my car keys and headed downstairs.

"Wait, you aren't eating lunch?" Mom asked as soon as I headed for the door.

"I'll eat at my friend's house." I said.

"Drive safely, then." Mom paused. "Do you know where your father is? I haven't seen him since this morning." Mom asked in a slightly worried tone.

"Well, neither have I." I shrugged.

"Bye, Love you." I hurriedly made my way out of our home and started my car.

***

I parked my car at one corner then decided to walk my way to Hiccup's house.

While on my way, I saw a familiar creature. It's silky black fur matched it's striking yellow-green eyes. It was running fast to my opposite direction.

"Hey, Toothless." I called but the black puppy just ran past me.

"Okay then." I shrugged then continued my way to the mansion.

Once I was at the front of their doorstep,  I rang the doorbell and waited.

"I'll get it." I distinguished the voice as Hiccup's.

And the door slowly opened, revealing Hiccup. Just as I thought.

"Jack, we've been waiting for you." He chuckled.

"Wait, you did bring food, right?" He raised a brow.

I gave him an outraged look.

"What do you mean 'bring food'?" I asked. "You didn't even inform me." I let out a sigh 

He then chuckled causing me to raise a brow.

"I was kidding, the food's inside." Hiccup said.

"And you supposed that would be funny?" I asked and Hiccup just shrugged

"Come on it was a joke." He reasoned.

"Alright, alright." I chuckled and we entered.

"Jack's here!" Hiccup yelled once we arrived the living room.

I frowned once I noticed that the girls were wiping their tears-- well, except Merida.

"What happened here?" I Chuckled.

"Well, we decided to watch a movie while waiting for you." Eugene said.

"And they picked the Titanic movie." Kristoff said.

"Then they burst into tears... good thing you already came or else they would most probably rewatch it again." Hiccup laughed.

I saw Elsa, her face slightly red. She sniffed then covered her cute button nose with a hanky then slightly smiled at me.