"And I'm your husband,stop lying to others".

"Wait what? We are not even married".

"It doesn't matter, I'm your husband the day I announced you as my queen."

"The ring, vows and kiss infront of priest can't make us couple I accepted you as my wife means you are mine"

My heart stopped beating I guess. I almost forget how to breath. My ears and cheeks turned hot suddenly. Why he was behaving like obsessive person.

"You look good when your cheeks turn red" with that his wet soft lips met with my cheeks and it was like my whole body started burning. I was sitting like dumb and his eyes turned soft suddenly.
"I- mm-well-u" he gave a little pat on my head and our moment intrrupted by Jimin.

"Oh! Did I missed something" he smirked and we turned our head toward his direction and Jungkook cleared his throat.

"W-what happen, the reason you suddenly appeared? He asked.

"Yes! Actually Jungkook, Seokjin want to meet you" I looked toward Jungkook and he looked pale but why.

"Ok" he looked toward me and asked me to go with him.

"I don't want that clingy to cling with you, so come with me". I don't actually wanted to go but I don't wanted to refuse him either so I gave a little nod to him and we all disappeared in his castle. And I was again in my crown so jungkook too.

"You stay here in the room,I wouldn't take long" with that they left me in the room. But like I was going to listen him, I went outside realised that I'm still not familiar to this place. Again I stopped when I heard screams, I wanted to go but afraid that Jungkook would be mad but I will show him my best puppy eyes, so I guess he wouldn't scold me.

I looked around but there was no one and I slightly pushed the door and started walking through it. It was all dark and my heart started beating more the more I went inside and disgusting smell caught my nose.
The corridor I was in began angeling left and slanting downward and I thought that was wrong. All I could here was screams. Then there was open space.

But later I found one more door

But later I found one more door. On this point I was curious and shocked that I walked this much far but when I heard the screams they were like too near to me .

 On this point I was curious and shocked that I walked this much far but when I heard the screams they were like too near to me

I was standing outside and was still debating should I go back or not.
I closed my eyes and pushed the door and door wide open.
I opened my eyes and closed them again immediately after what I saw, there was laying body on the floor and separated head and limbs. Blood was everywhere on the floor and odour smell was coming out. Later I collected myself and opened my eyes again and sweat was dripping off my forehead. I passed the body and went inside.
There i saw a girl with damaged wings and clothes half ripped.

She looked up and looked toward the crown I was wearing.
"Yo-u are queen it means he is k-ing now. He will destroy the realm now" tears fell through her eyes but I protested "he wouldn't, he wouldn't harm anymore" she looked into my eyes and spoke again" he is a person without any heart. Don't expect anything from him, you don't know him, you will never know him" what she meant by that.

I was curious, I wanted to know more about him "tell me then"
It was like if she wanted me to ask this question.

"I was happy with my family, suddenly he appeared and killed my father infront of me and my mom. I wanted to run but my mom's scream stopped me and when I looked behind she was ripped into two parts . Later in he- d-, he damaged me, trapped me here, tortured me and always abused me. He physically destroyed me and more people " What she mean he damaged. Is this exactly what I was thinking. No Jungkook can't do this. "You are lying. I don't believe you" with that I run away. I passed her and went more inside.

My world stopped

My world stopped. Her back was facing me. Her clothes were ripped and was on the ground beside her and various marks on her back was telling me that someone abused her badly.

She didn't looked behind but she spoke like she knew that someone was behind her.
"Prince" and she cough.
"Spare our life, I can't anymore fight, let us go" all the time she didn't turn like she was ashamed to even show face and she was trying to cover her body with wings.

"Help! PLEASE MMMMHHHH, PLEA- TAEHY-AHHH. PLEASE LEAVE US."

"I'M still taking it lightly you forget I guess the way Jungkook thrown you on needles bed where you were begging like your life was depending on it. So be a good kitten and tell us why seokjin is back"

I tried not to make any sound and decided to look but I gasped when I looked into their direction.

Half pulled hair from the skull and it was bleeding, one wing was on the ground.

"I'm asking you last time, tell me" Taehyung asked.
She refused to say anything and his hand moved toward her lips. He harshly grabbed it and ripped it into two parts. Her lower jaw was attached with her body and upper jaw was in his hand.

My brain stopped working my gaze was still on the blood and I didn't notice that Taehyung's body turned toward me.

"Y-Y/n!"

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Btw ndndndnfn I updated three chapters this week now don't you dare ask me update till one week→_→

Don't forget to vote and comment