"*clears throat* today The most handsome man will be taking your orders." Taehyung pleaded. Earning an eye roll from jin.

"Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes". Tae answered proudly.

"Call that handsome man then. We both are here. What are you waiting for?" Yoongi smirked internally waiting for tae's reaction.

As expected, tae whined puffing his cheeks in an adorable way pouting slightly and about to throw hands at yoongi.

Yoongi loves teasing and embarrassing taehyung.

Jimin chuckled heartily at his husband's lame jokes. Yoongi looked at him lovingly. To be honest,after being invited to the date,jimin thought he might have a chance with yoongi because the elder seemed to be very honest with him.

"Hyung" tae whined like a little puppy again.

Both jimin and yoongi looked at eachother before laughing again joined by jin. Tae puffed his cheeks frowning as no one is stopping laughing.

"Haha tae I was joking. We all know that you are 'Most handsome man if 2020' " yoongi said putting his hands up in the air implying air quotes with fingers.

"You better be" tae said satisfied a small smile finding its way to his lips but ruined as jin butted in.

"But you can't ignore the fact that ' I'm worldwide handsome' " Jin said sassily earning eye rolls from tae and yoongi but a soft giggle from jimin. Jimin could feel that he got used to being a part of this crazy yet amazing family.

After that, they placed their orders and were left alone. Their conversation wasn't awkward as they thought it would be as Yoongi was being all smooth.

As orders were served,they started digging in as food comes first.

They exchanged a few words while eating. Yoongi didnt forget to compliment him from time to time,making jimin red as steak in front of him.

In the middle of the date,when they  finished Entree ,a familiar person walked in the restaurant. He surprisingly saw yoongi and started walking to greet him being obedient person he is.

Tae saw the person md rushed to yoonmin's table, clearly not wanting him to find out the relation between his brother and best friend as yoongi asked him not to reveal anything.

Tae reached just in time.

"Hey kookie." Tae said smiling as if everything is alright.

Upon hearing the name,both yoongi and jimin stiffened in their places.

"What a surprise" tae said seating himself beside jimin to make jungkook believe they were all eating casually. Jungkook just shyly rubbed his nape.

He looked at yoongi then at jimin. Jimin was busy stealing glances from yoongi and tried to play it cool.

"Sit down kookie. We were just having dinner" tae said confidently.

"Ah.." jungkook said before sitting next to yoongi who looked rather mad. Yoongi was waiting to confess but this bunny bro ruined it.

"Jimin right?" Jungkook asked unsure as he saw jimin only once.

"Um yeah..I'm park Jimin" jimin said nervously.

Thats when jin walked to them sensing some inconvenience to the date.

"I just was dropping by to eat some dessert and I remembered your brother's place so now I'm here." Jungkook said cheekily looking like a kid craving for ice cream.