At the mention of the disappearance of supernaturals, Yashiro froze as Nora turned around again, Teru placing both of his arms on top of her head as she worked the machine carefully with a concentrated look on her face. "Maybe we should catch another lobster for Princess?" Nora wondered aloud to herself curiously.

"The more the merrier~" Teru shrugged as they caught one after the other. Their cards were so bottomless that they would probably be able to win the entire claw machine entirely, barley scratching the surface of their card balances. It paid off, working ever since they were in elementary school.

Yashiro turned to Akane. "Um .. Akane-ku.." She was cut off abruptly. "What." His voice was cold and empty as Yashiro looked to her feet, paling as she played with the hem of her overalls. "About Hanako .. and Aoi .." The silvernette trailed off.

"I know. Whatever it is you know, I probably have a general idea of it. Your lifespan extended, didn't it?" He asked coldly. His eyes were sunken, a visible sign of loss of sleep that he had spent staying up, crying and wondering everything that went wrong and what could have possible happened to his childhood friend.

"Ah .." Yashiro quivered.

Suddenly, a looming shadow casted above them eerily. This triggered their racing hearts as they turned around immediately, only to be faced with their bright faced senpai's. "W-What is it .. President?"

Teru let out a laugh. "Did I scare you? You two should play too!" He suggested at the pair. "These games are surprisingly fun. Look, what a big catch!" Nora and Teru threw their stuffed animals they had won, into Akane and Yashiro's arms. "Huh-- No, wait .." Akane attempted to protest in a hurry.

"But we don't want this many." Teru raised a halting hand as the maroon haired boy's eyebrow had twitched in annoyance. "Then don't dump it on other people!" He roared.

Teru turned around on his heel, taking Nora along with him. "Let's go to karaoke next!" His fist was pumped up into the air as he took long strides. "Will you listen?! Hold your own things yourself!" Akane ran after the two, shouting and barking but they ignored him, renting out a karaoke room.

"Oh, this is interesting." Nora mused as she looked inside the empty room. Cushioned seats, two speakers, many lights and a disco ball hanging above their heads. Immediately, the witch crashed onto the velvet seats, Teru sitting down beside her. "So this is what karaoke is like~ How do I sing with this?" The exorcist hummed.

Akane handed him the tablet. "You enter the songs you want to sing on this machine.." The vice-president dully pointed as the two of them beamed. "Wow~ Ah, there's a food menu too! What would you like, Yashiro?" Teru held the tablet in his hand as Nora leaned on his shoulder, staring at it and reading the contents. "I'll have some tea .." She replied simply.

"Jasmine tea for Yashiro .. A mango float in large for Nora and I .." He tapped the screen as it made beeping sounds. "I want pudding and—" The witch let out a gasp as Teru peered over curiously. "They have Mamekan!~ Teru, can I get it?" She pleaded like a begging kitten as he smiled and tapped the screen. "It's our day off, isn't it? Let's get a vegetable boba crush for Aoi .." He tapped the screen again.

"Huh?" The boy questioned, but they only continued to order. "Ah!" Teru found a gem on the screen as his eyes sparkled, as did Nora's as they looked at each other. "Look there's sugar honey toast, sugar toast, Nora~ A whole loaf! Looks like it'll rot your brain~" Teru sang out in delight, stretching the witch's cheeks as she pressed on it.

"It says that it's a super mega sized version! We'll be having this Akane, it's settled." Nora grinned. Delightfully, the witch added it onto their list of orders with a beep as the younger male stared at the two as though they were a different species. "Oi." He warned them lowly.