"Ao-chan, just stay here for a while. I'll clean it up in a second." He slipped off his clock keeper mask, in a soft and gentle voice as he smiled at the girl. Sucking in a breath, he threw a strong kick at the Reaper, Sixth of the Seven mysteries, and the last one that he had needed to meet. With that, time resumed as he went flying across the room.

"ʝʊֆȶ ռօա .. ȶɨʍɛ ֆȶօքքɨռɢ? աɦօ ǟʀɛ ʏօʊ ..?" The voice croaked out as Akane stood in front of Aoi protectively, his cape fluttering as he held the watch in his hands. "Just a student .. Also! No.1 of the Seven Mysteries, the governor of the present. And so .. Whoever touches Ao-chan .. I won't forgive them. Especially supernaturals. Mark my words and get lo--" 

A hand tapped his shoulder, startling him as he turned around with wide eyes. "Excuse me.. Akane?" The soft voice rung out.

"Huh? Ao-chan!? You shouldn't be able to see me in this form!" As a clock keeper, whenever he transformed, he became invisible to regular humans, such as Aoi. Therefore, should have made it impossible for her to see him. "Akane .. your appearance .." The boy stammered. "H-How should I explain this ..?"

There was no time to do such things. Being infatuated with Aoi, she caught him off his guard, causing him to temporarily forget about the enemy behind him as in the blink of an eye, he felt his vision fade into black for a moment, pain rocketting throughout his body as his head was slammed against the ground.

Aoi and Yashiro let out a scream. "Akane!"

"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪꜱ ɴᴇᴄᴇꜱꜱᴀʀʏ." He held Aoi in his grasp. "A-Akane .. N-Nene!" She stuttered out. Aoi had never seen a supernatural before in person. Perhaps in her dreams, but they were always small, she had never ..

"Let go! Your hand, you bast-" As Akane reeled his arm back to throw a punch, all he hit was a puff of smoke. They had blinked once and Number Six was gone, taking Aoi along with him. "ₚₗₑₐₛₑ fₒᵣgᵢᵥₑ ₘₑ." The deep and dark voice rung out. "Aoi .." Yashiro coughed out.

"Aoi she .. DAMN IT! What the hell is that supernatural planning to do .." Yashiro stared wide eyed at the crack in the wall created by the single swing of Akane as the veins popped through his head, adrenaline and rage flowing through and pumping throughout his body.

Woken up in the middle of the night from the violent coughing fits of the familiar witch who had been reverted back to her human form, he turned over on his side. "Nora ..?" The male muttered groggily.

She continued to cough violently as he immediately sat up and turned on the lamp on his nightstand. "Nora!" He caught the witch before she fell off of the bed, an oozing liquid grazed against his arm as he stared down. It was crimson, trickling from the side of Nora's cherry lips as her eye lids felt heavy.

Her body was coated in sweat as she panted. "Nora! Take off the spell now!" Teru barked at her, as he shook her shoulders.

Her ruby eyes flew to him weakly, gently shoving him off as she wiped the blood off of her lips. "It's early .. So why .." It was at least a day early, Obon shouldn't have been happening yet. "Nora. This is an order." Teru said firmly as the witch looked at him with a hoarse chuckle before her face turned serious.

She looked down at her bloodied palm before curling it into a fist. "There's no need to take off the spell .. Akane snapped it, like a moron." Nora said with a weak chuckle, struggling to stand up. "We have to get to the school, now." Her legs gave in on her as she tried to stand, only falling to the floor as Teru caught her again.