"Well.. this is probably the last chance I'll have to do it..." She muttered, weighing her options, "might as well."

And so she did, a small grin forming on her face as she knocked it on its side.  A few students stopped to judge her, but she was satisfied with herself. Turning around, she was met with Blaine, bumping right into his chest.

"You hate Raise your Glass too, huh?"

She raised a brow, before realizing he took that as her excuse to leave the choir room. To answer, she giggled briefly.

"Funny coming from you," She stated lightheartedly, "since that's the song you sang for regionals."

"Sectionals," He corrected.

"Hmm... pretty sure it was regionals."

"No, it was definitely— Nevermind," The boy finalized, hands wedged in his pockets, "Why are you, uh, out here?"

His eyes landed on the trash can, and he smiled a little. He remembered the time when Kurt was showing him around McKinley for the first time, and they saw her diligently kicking over a trash can. Kurt explained it was, quote, her 'thing' to make trashcans her bitch.

"I needed a minute," She answered honestly, "Losing the Glee club is.. a lot."

He wanted to pile on how upset he was about it too. But Winona didn't need relatability, she needed support.

"I understand," He nodded, "But hey, we'll always have the photos, the songs, and the memories to look back on, right?"

"Yeah— Yeah." The boy opening his arms for a hug, and she couldn't resist, resting her head on his shoulder while he rubbed his hand comfortingly up and down her back.

"There you are!" Tina exclaimed suddenly, rushing over, "Winona, everyone's waiting for you!"

They broke apart from the hug, both looking at their friend in confusion.

"Huh?" Winona exhaled.

"Everyone's dying to know what song you're gonna sing."

"Right now?"

"Yes right now, come on!"

Winona pulled her hand away from Tina's quicker than her grabbing it.

"No— I'm not ready. It's day one; I haven't had time to decide yet," Winona argued, rubbing her temples, "Tina, Blaine. Blaintina. Go perform something."

"Us?" Blaine jumped in.

"Yes us!" She pushed them gently towards the choir room, "Stall them. If I'm not there they can't make me perform yet."

( — )

Seeing Quinn was something Winona was very excited for. She hadn't been able to talk to her much— Yale kept her very busy. However, it seemed like her new boyfriend had been keeping her... equally busy.

Biff Macintosh.

Winona took one look at him and could tell he was a douche. She narrowed her eyes at him whenever he wasn't looking, especially during the Unholy Trinity's version of Toxic.

He was on the phone the whole time, leaving Winona in awe, because— are you kidding? That performance was the hottest thing she'd ever seen!

The ex-cheerio looked a little hurt when she noticed he wasn't paying attention, her eyes fixed on him when the song ended.

"Amazing!" Winona cheered, along with everyone else. In a moment of bitterness, she turned to Biff.

"What did you think, Mr. Preppy McDimplebutt?"