Teru straightened up his papers onto the desk, placing them flat down as his wooden chair scraped against the floors. "Yeah ... I think he has Science class about now." Nora said in a hoarse tone, standing up as well. Akane blinked and stared at the pair as he watched the blonde haired president grab onto the collar of her uniform as though it were the scruff of a cat.

In the blink of an eye and a puff of smoke, the witch had climbed up onto his shoulder with her four furry limbs, not feeling like walking herself. The vice-president never really got used to knowing that she was both cat and perfectly and normally human at the same time. One glance at her and you would never assume a thing.

Just like how you would never assume that he was one of the Seven Wonders, how Nora was a murderous witch and how Teru was the sadistic exorcist that no one made him out to be.

No one was normal. They were all living deceptions, living fake lives with two faced identities.

"We'll be off then, Aoi. I need to pay a visit to my little brother and switch with him. After all, I need to look respectable as the President." Teru said half jokingly as the two set off. The third-year junior high students were located on the first floor of the building, more specifically that was where the science lab was located, where Kou's class would be taking place.

It was convenient for the President anyway. Although Kou was having class, he needed to speak to the Science teacher for a message his English teacher had asked to pass. Not only that, but he was able to see his little brother.

As they descended the stairs, Nora lazily made herself invisible to human eyes as Teru knocked on the classroom door. The grey haired teacher wearing a white lab coat with his blazer and tie beneath had answered with a curious glace, looking at the red armband of the blonde as he realized.

"Ah! Minamoto, what brings you here?" The man asked with a smile. The president as always, returned the facial expression politely. "Ah well, my brother and I seemed to have gotten our ties switched. That and .." The boy handed the teacher a white envelope as the Science teacher nodded and looked into his classroom.

"About that .." The man trailed off. Teru's smile had wavered ever so slightly as he peeked into the small crack of the classroom. "Is there something wrong with Kou?"

The Science teacher opened the door to his class, allowing both the exorcist and the invisible witch in. "Yaba, what did you say Minamoto had?" The man asked one of his students with a seaweed green mop of hair as the boy brightly responded. "Ah, Minamoto told me that he was having labor pains, so he went to the nurses office!"

Both the teacher and president knew what this meant as Teru sighed and smiled at the young boy. "Is that so? Thank you for telling me. I'll be off then, Sensei." Teru bowed his head at the teacher who sent the boy off with a sheepish chuckle.

Nora leapt off of his shoulder and onto the floor. "Labor pains huh .. I wasn't aware that he was giving birth. If he was going to skip, he could have at least given a better excuse .." Nora massaged her temples. Now they had a skipping Junior High student to add on to their list of exhaustion for the day.

Teru stayed quiet, his finger on his chin. "Kou skipping? Now .. that's odd. We definitely just passed by the nurses office, I would've been told if Kou was there. So .. Nora." He turned to the witch with a soft smile as she rubbed the back of her head, waving her hand dismissively at him with a sigh. "Yeah, yeah, I know .."

It took her less than a moment's notice to track the boy down, much to her surprise, he was in the school courtyard at the back-gates, which was rather odd.