Chapter -13

Arjun was immersed in the beauty of dwaraka.... He didn't even notice the person's who came there to welcome them.... He is standing behind of all...

"So Dwaraka is equally beautiful as it's princess"
Said arjuna to himself.........

Subhadra did the aarati of  krishna and rukmini ..

"So this is your important work bhratateased subhadra by looking at rukmini....

"Anyways your work is so beautiful"...said subhadra hugging rukmini...

Rukmini blushed by hearing.....it....

At that time she noticed a person behind rukmini......the same person  who stoles her heart..within first sight......He is patting his white horse by thinking something...

"Who is standing behind you kanha" asked vasudev looking at arjun

That makes arjuna came back to sense... He noticed everyone's gaze on him... He came forward and took blessing's from all of them...

"The same person who helped us to get drown from a great sorrow"...
Said kanha  with a smile...

Arjuna and subhadra looked at krishna without understanding what he was saying....

All other's face were filled with joy....

"Arjuna.... mere putra" said devaki by hugging arjuna tightly.......tears is falling from her eyes....

Not only from her every person's eyes is filled with tears....Arjuna looked at them perplexed...

"Did I did anything wrong Bua...." asked arjun to devaki....

"Yes you did"  said rohini came towards him...

Arjun looked her with a sad face by thinking what he do....subhadra also shocked by seeing the behavior of her family...

"You didn't came to meet us early....do you know we all are waiting for you from years.."
Said rohini by hugging arjun....

Arjun looked at kanha and dau.....they gives him a smile...

"Putra you go and take some rest...kanha show him his chamber.. and bhadra take rukmini to your chamber "...said vasudev.......

Arjun followed krishna to his room....

"Madhav... why all are crying by seeing me....is I am this much bad...that a whole family will cry by seeing at first time"...asked arjun to his madhav...