Chapter -33

Pandavas and Balaram are waiting for the arrival of Krishna and Arjuna..... Near the door step... Droupadi is with Subhadra by continuing their non stop talking........

But as to their surprise... The arrived person is their kakashree vidur... They welcomed him with a great respect.... Panchali and Subhadra brought delicious food to him..

"Putra... Where is Arjuna... I didn't see him anywhere "... Asked vidur not seeing his arjun there....

"Kakashree.... Arjun went with kanha somewhere... They will arrive soon"... Replied balaram with a smile.....

Vidur nodded his head with a smile.......

"How is everyone in Hastinapur... Is mata fine "... Asked yudhisthir by seeing the sadness on the face of vidur...

Vidur looked at him and said "Your mata is totally fine.... And also everyone in the palace... But putra I came here with message of your tatashree Maharaj Dhritharastra "...

"What is the message kakashree "... Asked bheem... With a fake smile as he know the message is not good for them....

"Putra he invited all of you play dice with Dusshasan... But I think it's plan of some foul play.. So putra don't accept it"....replied vidur with serious tune.....

Yudhisthira get still for some time..... He then thought about his dream.... Whatever happened at the end.... They lost everything.... Even Arjun, subhadra and Krishna.... No.... He will not allow this to happen....... But he can't even reject the invitation... Because it is wrong according to the dharm... What will he say now.....

He closed his eye's for sometime and saw smiling face of krishna saying him to accept the invitation....

He open his eye's with a calm face... And said..

"We will surely accept the invitation kakashree ".....

By seeing the calm face of yudhisthir... Vidur also became calm.... And accepted his answer...

"Putra I want to reach Hastinapur  urgently... So I am leaving... Take care my son's...."..

Pandavas along with their wives and balaram took blessings from him... He blessed everyone with a smile.....

At the same time Arjun, Krishna along with karna and Duryodhan reached there.... They were surprised to see vidur there...

Arjun ran to vidur and hugged him tightly.....vidur smiled at Arjun and hugged him with same love...

"Putra.... I am happy to see you along with Krishna ".... Said vidur looking at Arjun and Krishna...

Krishna smiled at vidur and took blessings from him....

Duryodhan also took blessings from vidur along with karna.....

After that vidur left to hastinapur.... Pandavas welcomed Duryodhan and karna with Respect.... As they felt guilty for the things happened at Rajasuya yagna...

Even Droupadi and Subhadra asked forgiveness from Duryodhan and karna for their behavior on that day...

Arjun and Krishna made them understand their mistake's that day.. .. So everyone is waiting for asking forgiveness for their sin.... And it happened today....

Bheem didn't say anything.... But by seeing his expression... Everyone can understand that he is guilty.....

Even Duryodhan asked forgiveness for Everything he did to them...

"I am sorry... For what ever things happened to you because of me... I know I did many sin's to you all... I even tried to kill you all..... Sorry for Everything... As I did that all because of my mamashree... Jyest plz forgive me..."... Said duryodhan by falling at the feet of yudhisthir....

Everyone is shocked to see that... No one expected this from him... Yudhisthira composed himself and make him stand....

"Don't need to ask sorry .... Because we all are brother's ...."... Said yudhisthir... And other pandavas nodded their head.....accepting that...

Duryodhan hugged pandavas together..... But it ended up making everyone falls on the floor.....

Karna, Krishna, balaram, subhadra and panchali smiled at the maddness of brother's...

At that they heard a voice ..

"I don't want to be a chutney...."... Everyone looked at the owner of that voice and he is none other than Arjun...

He is lying on the floor and everyone is on his top....

It makes everyone laugh like hell... Krishna somehow helped Arjun to stand... Arjun glared at everyone... Because his clothes toiled.... His hair's are disheveled conditions.... Totally he is looking like a mad person...

His looks makes everyone laugh again.. Arjun glared his friend... Making Krishna laugh hide from his face...... Arjun disheveled the conditions of Krishna's clothes and hair.... And ran from there....

"Now laugh madhav " shouted Arjun while running away from there...

Krishna looked at himself and said "He destroyed my look's.. I will not leave him today..."

"Parth... Today is your end... That too from my hands "... Shouted Krishna running behind Arjun..

This make's others laugh till tears falling from their eye's....

.........................🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Arjun saw his love..  His subhadra is sitting on their bed with a gloomy face.....

He sat beside her and kept his hand's on her shoulder... Making subhadra look at her handsome husband...

"What happened to my love.... Did my jr disturbed you"... Asked Arjun by placing his hand's on her waist......

Subhadra smiled at her love and said..

"Not your junior... His father disturbed me"....

Arjun looked at her for Answer....subhadra placed her head on his shoulder and started to say...

"Arjun... I don't know Why... I am feeling like something bad is going to happen... Today also I saw the same dream that disturbing me from our marriage... What's that dream mean Arya "...

Some drops of tears is falling from her eye's.... He rubbed it with his Lip's.....

"Don't cry my love... Nothing will happen to you and our son till your husband is alive.... No one harm you... It's my promise... And don't think about dream.... Again.... You can think about your handsome husband naa... Then why are thinking about that sad and not beautiful dream..."... Said Arjun by kissing her Cheek's making her blush....

She hugged him tightly...... He makes her lay on the bed.... And he also lay on the otherside....... Both of them slept with cuddling each other.....

"Something is mean too happen parth".... A voice is heard from another chamber....

...............................🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

What will happen next???

Is everyone like the chapter????

Signing off

By

Jovan