chapter -16

Pandavas disguised themselves as brahmins.... and started to live in the house of  a potter... In return they collect mud and soil for potter to make pot's......

"Baba is this much mud is enough " asked arjun by giving 10 loads of mud..

"No putra... I want more... because the swayamvar of our rajakumari is today... so king ordered me to make pots " said the potter with a calm smile....

"Is it is the marriage of Rajakumari shikandini" asked yudhistir.. who is standing with arjun...

"No putra.... it is the swayamvar of our yagnaseni droupadi... the one who born from yagya.... she born as a young girl... and she is one of most beautiful girl..in whole aryavart.. like rajakumari subhadra of dwaraka.." said the old man....

By hearing the name of subhadra.... arjun lost in her thought's....

"Subhadra " called Arjun in his mind.......

"Arjun"  said a voice  in his mind... it is voice of his love....

Now a days..... they can speak through mind.... they can feel each others emotion......... they can control each other........

Nakul shaked arjun tightly...... and he came back to sense.....

"Why are you shaking me nakul" asked Arjun with a irritating face.....

"Bhrata  I am calling you from past 30 minutes.... but you are lost in bhabhi's thought and smiling by standing on the middle of road.. some girls thought... you are smiling at them..... and they are looking you... "  said nakul with a mischievous glint....

Arjun looks front and saw some ladies is looking at him with lovely smile and some mens are looking him with anger....

He makes a innocent face.... and ran from there..... to collect mud..... after saying to kunti that he is going far...so he will come late...so don't wait for him...

He goes to forest area and started to collect mud......after that he sat on a huge rock and started to meditate......concentrately..

But his concentration is broken by hearing a sound of some one crying.... being kind hearted he can't see others sorrow..... so he move towards the place...where sound is coming....

He saw a lady is crying by sitting on the stone....

"Devi...why are you crying...."  asked arjun to that lady...

She turns to him...... she is looking so beautiful.... and lotus made garland is adored her neck....

 and lotus made garland is adored her neck