Chapter -2

They all ran towards the place where sound is coming... what they saw is unbelievable for their eyes..

They saw arjun is meditating by sitting on the top of rock.... and tiger is near to him to attack him.. pandu took his bow to kill tiger but before he releasing the arrow the tiger laid on ground dead.......

No one didn't understand what had happened now... they only saw the tiger touching the leg of arjun and falling down on the ground dead.....

Kunti ran towards arjun and took him in her arms.. and arjun opened his eye..

Matha,  why are you crying...?  Asked arjun.. 

What are you doing here.. you know how we all get afraid by not seeing you.. said madri by  slapping on the hands of arjun lightly..

Matha what did I do  asked arjun making  cry baby face...

Kunti and madri melted by seeing his face and hugged him tightly....

Pandu took him from their hands and said to him..

"Don't go anywhere alone.. this place is dangerous "..

Okay pithashree said arjun nodding his head innocently...

From now onwards I will not leave him alone anywhere said bheem with serious expression..

But bhratha how the tiger died asked the little nakul....

I don't know nakul said yudhistir....

Sahadev looked towards arjun and smiled with I know how expression...

Arjun again looked at the tiger without anyone's notice and smiled...

By saying it all of them goes to their hut..

.......................................................................

At dwaraka

A boy  of 7 is playing flute by sitting on the swing on his garden..peacock feather on his head is moving according to wind direction..a small smile is visible on his smile....

Why are you smiling kanha asked a boy of 12 who sat beside him..

"Dau he started his leela's"said kanha with a smile...

A small hands  wrapped around his arms..he looked around and saw his little sister there.. and took her in his arms..

Bhadre what happened asked  dau..

Dau you love me so much naa?  Asked  bhadra with innocent face..

Yes I loves you so much.. more than everything... said dau confidently..

Kanha noticed a mischievous glint on her face and smiled thinking about dau..

Then you want to stole ladoos from matha said bhadra...with cute smile..

What I will not do that..dau said in one go....

Bhadra started to cry..and said...you don't love me..you can't do this small thing for me..

Dau melted by seeing it and agreed to stole ladoo..and go from there..

Kanha and bhadra looked each other and smirked...

........................💞💞💞💞💞.........

Will dau fullfill bhadra's wish..?.?

How the tiger died??