chapter -20

Subhadra is waiting for Arjun in his chamber.... She is thinking about how they met, how they fall in love, their marriage.....

Suddenly she felt a pain on her head... Something started to flash in her mind...

A  beautiful girl is walking through the forest by collecting white lotus along with her friends........

At that time she heard a divine tune of veena..... Which attracts her like magnet..... Her legs unconciously started to move towards the music.....

She stopped  by not hearing the voice any more.....

And  looks everywhere.... And saw a handsome man  with veena......

Before he goes towards him...... A white fog blocked her vision......

A hand wrapped  around her waist..... This make subhadra came back to present......

"What my queen is thinking" ..... Said  Arjun by kissing her on her nape....

A current flows through her spine... When she felt his lips on her skin..... She blushed harder...

" A Queen always always thinks about her king arya"  said subhadra by hugging arjuna tightly...

He took her in his arms... And lay her on bed.... And looked at her eyes... She nodded her head by understanding his wish....

He smiles and lock his lips with her..... And turns of the light......

They consummated their marriage.... Stars closed their eye's in shy.... Birds chirped happily..... Nature started to happy.... By seeing the union of the etneral lover's.....( I am.. Not good at writing romantic scenes... Sorry)..

.............................🌹🌹🌹🌹......................

Subhadra woke up early and get ready  and started to make food for everyone.... As it is her first rasoi..... She makes food according to everybody's taste....

At that time someone hugged her from her back.... She didn't turn back because she know who it is.....

"Arjun..... It's not our room.... Any one will see"... Said  subhadra.... By trying to remove his hand from her...

"Let's them see subhu.... Don't forget we are husband.. Wife now..".. Said arjun by kissing her on her cheeks...

"Jiji"... Said subhadra by looking towards the door...

Arjun suddenly left her and said...

"Bhabhi..... I came here to take some water "......

Suddenly he hear laughing sound of his dear wife....and he understand that she just pranked him...

" I will take revenge for it... But on night " said arjun in husky tune... And went from there..

Subhadra blushed by understanding his words... And again started to make food....

She with the help of panchali... Arranged food in dinning table.... Everyone praised her food....but arjun is not there.... So she is Waiting for him..

But they hear a voice from back and saw...arjun coming their with krishna..

By seeing Krishna subhadra ran towards him and hugged him...

"Did my sister makhan for me"... By looking at the table...

Subhadra beat him tightly and said.."so you came here to eat makhban.. Not for me"...

Krishna nodded his said " I really miss your makhan bhadre.."...

Subhadra makes a fake angry face... And saw arjun laughing by hugging his madhav...

She glared at him and moves towards the dining table...

"You don't mind them they are always like... Come and have food" said droupadi to subhadra... By seeing her 2 Friends teasing her sister...

She too glared at the 2 krishna's... And Krishna and arjuna... Gulped by seeing it...

Other's laughed by seeing the face of krishna and arjuna....

"Anyone will say after seeing their face.... They are the greatest warrior's in the world... Who were capable to destroy this world.."..
Said bheem..... And sahadev nodded at him...

Yudhisthir asked Krishna and arjun to have food... And they agreed..

"Sister you are really Annaporna "said yudhisthir by having the food..

"Yes she is " said krishna looking at subhadra... In a low voice...

Arjuna lost in her food... He didn't get any word to describe it...

She looks at her eyes with love.... And she understand what he wanted to say by that....

She became so happy by hearing good about his food...

.......................

Krishna asked yudhisthir..."if indraprasth want to be... Independent... They need to conquer 100 kingdoms..... For that you want to start from jarasandh... King of magadha...

Yudhisthir agreed to it... And said to bheem and arjun to do as krishna instructed..

Arjuna and bheem.. Moves with krishna to wage a war against jarasandh... After meeting subhadra and other pandavas.... And droupadi...

Subhadra is sad... Because it is her first day after marriage and her husband is going for war... That to with her brother...

she didn't said this to anyone... But arjun understand this.... He came towards her without anybody's notice and hugged her from behind ...

And said to her... " i know you are because I leaving you on the very first day of our marriage.. But we have to do this... If we didn't reach time... That cruel jarasandh will kill poor kings... So it's important to end his chapter..... But when I came back you want to make my favorite food"..

Subhadra understand it's importance... So she said to him..

" come back fastly..by killing that cruel asur"....

He smiled at her...understanding nature...And hugged her tightly..

After that he left with krishna and bheem.....

But she again felt a pain on her head... And started to see some vision..

......................

🥰🥰🥰🥰

I hope everyone likes it.....