Chapter -36

"Parth let's go and welcome our guest"  said Krishna with a mischievous smile.....

"Why not madhav.... And can give them free ticket to hell"... Replied Arjun with same mischievous tune...

Both of them wait outside the palace to greet their guest.....

Without wasting a minute.... There come an Army of Asura's.... With their weapons...... The leader among them is bhyamar.... Who is standing infront of the whole army with a evil smirk...

"Only two mere children to defeat.... Is this indraprasth doesn't have any warriors ".... Asked Bhyamar with a evil smirk....

"We two children is enough of defeating your Army of garbage "... Replied Arjuna with a huge smile....

"You mean you two will destroy my lakh asura........ You two will die within in a second??".... Shouted bhyamar with anger....

Krishna and Arjuna looked at each and started to laugh like they heard a great jock....

"Are you working as comedian in drama......." Asked Arjun controlling his smile.....

"I think you are right Parth.... But look at his face he is looking as rotten corpse with legs of rats and hands of frog "... Replied Krishna while laughing......

Asura's shouted by hearing it.....bhyamar glared at the two.. His eye's is burning with rage... As he decided to tear up the two open... And kill them in a manner even cruel Asura's will close their eye's in fear...

" Asura's kill this two.... In a Manner even death will fear.... And after that.... Bring their Queen's infont of me.... I heard that indraprasth Queen's are the most beautiful ladies in the whole world.... I want them as my servants.... I will enjoy with them.... "... Said bhyamar with a smirk...

By hearing it.... Smile and mischievous from the face of Arjun and Krishna gone..... Now it became expressionless.... Their eye's colour change's to blood red.... And colours of their skin started to change....... According to it.... Sky turns it's color to blood red.... Wind's started to flow heavily... Making Asura's tremble....

"What is happening here lord"... Asked one of the commander of Asura's to bhyamar..

" Go and kill this two"... Roared bhyamar..... In high voice.....

Asura's ran towards Krishna and Arjuna...... The gandiva in Arjun's hand change's to Trishul... And the bow in Krishna hand change's to sudarshan chakra....

A snake appeared on the neck of Arjun.... His ornaments changes to rudrash... His Royal costume's turn's to tiger skinned clothes  .....

Both of them killed the Army with wide rage.... Their is no sympathy in them....... Only anger is visible in their eye's..... Thunderstorms is hear.... Whenever they kill an asura.... As a applause from Indra Dev...

Bhyamar stood still seeing his whole army turns to lashes... Now the two vigourous forms of lord standing infront of him.... He falls on the feet of them and cried...

"Hey Mahadev... Hey Mahavishnu... Forgive me for the sin's that I have done.... Give me moksha prabhu..."..

Mahadev looked at him as father looking at his child... And then give him moksha by killing him with his trishul....

All the lashes of Asura's turn's to golden powder and merged it on shiva and Vishnu......

..................... 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹........... 🌹🌹🌹