Chapter -7

"Today is the last day of you all in this gurukul. I am so proud to say that you all are not only best warriors.. you all are great humans also"..now it's time for you to give me Guru dakshina.. said lord parashuram to the 5 pandavas..

"We are ready to give our life to you gurudev.. " said arjun.. without thinking twice..

"You all want to remove a demon named Alambusha.. he is threat to the entire aryavarth..he killed many innocent's... every person is afraid to him..no one is able to kill him..You want to destroy him and his allies.. are you ready to kill him"...said parashuram in a serious tone..

"Your wish is our command " said pandavas together..

Parashuram smiled at them and  give his devine weapons to them..

He gave a devine spear to yudhistir, a powerful mace to bheem, devine sword and axes to nakul and sahadev respectively..

He then calls arjuna foreward and gives him a bow named gandiva and said

"Arjuna it is not an ordinary bow..it is made by brahma himself and used it for many thousand year.. and you are the first mortal using it.. this bow gives the wielder self confidence and self belief.. this bow is said to endued with great energy.. and  it is equal to hundred thousand bows.. and it is incapable of being damaged and broken... it consists of 108 celestial strings"

Arjuna accepted it with great respect.. and took his blessing's...

All the pandavas touched the feet of their guru and left to complete their task..

Parashuram smiled at them..... and a tear covered his eyes by thinking about their future...

........................................................................

Pandavas  reached the kingdom of Alambusha..... and called  him for an attack...

Within in a second lakhs of demon came infront of them along with their king Alambusha...

"Why are you here to die.. go away from here kids..you don't know who I am...I'm the king of the trilok..no one can kill me.." said Alambusha arrogantly..

" You are going to die by the hands of this same kids"..and we know who you are .. you looked like a person who didn't bath for 1000 years.. said arjun teasingly... without any fear... and other pandavas laughed hardly...by hearing it...

" Go and kill this arrogant kids".. ordered Alambusha to his armies..

Alambusha's armies ran towards pandavas like a pack of wolves... but they don't know they are going to attack the king of forest....

Within in a minute they laid died infront of the pandavas... no normal person can see the speed of parashuram shishyas.....

Now only Alambusha and 100 armies left..... Alambusha understand that they are not normal humans...

" who are you all...how did you killed my armies that no other warrior can even scratch them...asked Alambusha curiously...

"We are lord parshuram shishya's...said bhim immediately.... and started to attack again....

Pandavas killed the full army of Alambusha... now only he is left...

" you can't kill me...." by saying this alambusha created a magical illusions..

Pandavas stopped their fight..as if understanding the illusion...they looked at arjun...

Arjun released a powerful astra that destroyed the illusions created by Alambusha.....

" no no..this is not possible.. no one can destroy the illusion created by me...who you are really " Asked alambusha to arjun with a fear dancing in his words...

" You want to know who I am then..hear it I am your death.."

By saying this arjuna released a astra..and killed the great demon.. who was the fear of entire aryavarth...

" where are we going now" asked bheem to his brother's...

" let's go to hastinpur and meet mata" said yudhistir.. with a calm face..

Everyone agreed to that...and left to hastinpur...

........................................................................

News of death of Alambusha reached the entire aryavarth... but no one know who is the person who killed him....they only know.... he was killed by 5 young warriors....

Dwaraka

" who are that 5 warriors kanha....did you know them "asked  balram to his younger brother..

" not only me...you also know them" replied krishna....

" What are you saying kanha...how I know them..asked dau with annoyed face..

" Time will give you the answer dau.."
Said kanha without any expression..

" oh my god.." said dau to himself..

"Why did you call me dau" asked kanha mischievously..

" I don't want to know anything... and I am going"..... by saying this dau goes from there.

" one more adharmi left from this world..but many are left" said kanha to himself...

.................................💞💞💞💞...................

I HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT.......