Chapter -32

Everything is happening for some reasons

Arjun and Krishna bound their eye's with a black cloth.... Then they summoned their weapons using mantra's.... Then both of created a kavach around the area of fight... So that no other voice disturb them in between....

Both started to fight... Whenever their weapons clashed thunderstorms is created from it.... Karna and Duryodhan understand that some warriors is near to them with the voice of weapons... Now they are feeling relief  that someone is here to save them....

Dur: "mitra.... I think some great warriors is here...... I think they will save us".. (In happy voice )...

Kar: mitra... I think.... This will surely be pandavas... Because no one other than them... Is so great in weapons in whole aryavarth other than Vasudev..."

Duryodhan nodded his head saying "yes "...

Dur: "it's difficult to say... But it is true that my cousin's are best"...

Karna looked at duryodhan with shock...

Other side

Arj: Today I am going to win madhav......(by releasing some arrows)....

Kri: it's not easy parth..... (By giving reply to that arrow.... Making a clash)...

Both of them continued their fight... Without knowing they are making havoc in the whole forest.....

Whole forest is shaking due to power of weapons of both of them... It disturbed the sleep of Gandharvas..... They all gathered near Arjun and Krishna......

Gan 1: hey.... Who are you two... How dare you enter our forest and disturb our sleep.... (Shouted )....

But due to kavach around the Krishna and Arjun... They didn't hear the voice of them

Arjun :madhav do you know... Yesterday your one and only sister make me sleep on the floor

Their weapons is clashing in between their conversation...

Kri: I am proud of my sister (chuckled )..

Arj: madhav.. Don't laugh... I will ask rukmini bhabhi to make you sleep on outside the palace.... Don't forget she will be on my side...

Krishna's laughing face changes to horror....

Kri: you will not do like that..... (With a puppy face )

Gandharvas thought that they are ignoring them.... So they decided to fight with them......

Gand 2: How dare you ignore us... Now no one will save you two from us...

They summoned their weapons.... And positioned to attack them...

Arj: why did you think that.... I will not do like that.... I will surely say....

Gand 1: look they are... Are not afraid to us..... We want to show them who we are... (All of them attacked them together )....

But it is not noticed by Arjun and Krishna.... They were indulged in their own fight....

Without their notice they destroyed the weapon's of ganharvas in between their fight....

Gan 1: how is this possible... How can two mere humans destroyed all of our weapons together...... (In amusement )..

Gan 2: I have full faith that they are not normal humans...

All the gandharvas agreed to them....