Chapter -25

Pandavas along with Droupadi and Subhadra reached Hastinapur... They were welcomed greatly by royal family....

Duryodhan, and karna looked at pandavas and thought about the things happened in Rajasuya yagya.... They both hated pandavas except Arjun....shakuni and dusshasan smirked by knowing what is going to happen in next hour...

Pandavas took blessings from elders and they blessed them....

"Putra yudhisthir where is phalguna"... Asked Bheeshm.. By not seeing his favourite grandson...

"Pitamaha... He went with kanha... To Dwaraka... Because balram dau called them urgently "... Said yudhisthir with a smile....

Bheeshm nodded at him... And welcomed them inside......

"I think even god is with us today... Because that Arjun is not with pandavas today... Now our plan will not spoil.....".... Said dusshasan to Shakuni.....

Shakuni gives a evil smile to pandavas and said to dushassan..

"Not god... I saved you dushassan...."...

"You saved me... How...".. Asked dushassan without understanding shakuni's word....

"I sent a soldier... to indraprasth to keep Krishna and arjun away from here By saying balram is calling them..... If they two came here... Then our plan will not succeed "...

Dusshasan give a happy smile to Shakuni...

Dyut sabha..

Bheeshm explained the rules of the game........ Duryodhan announced that shakuni is playing instead of him... And pandavas agreed to do it...and here start the game.....

Slowly slowly pandavas started to lost everything that they acquired.... But their is no sadness in them... Because they know they can again acquire everything that they lost....

When Yudhisthir lost everything... He decided to back off from the game... But shakuni didn't allow him by saying...

"Putra....your brothers are also yours treasure.... Then bet them and win everything you lost here... If you back off from game... Then it will be adharma.... And I know you will never do any adharma.."...

Yudhisthir without having any option.. Bet his brother's.... And lost them.... Now all of them became slaves of Duryodhan....

Kauravas along with karna.... Laughed by seeing the conditions of pandavas....

When yudhisthir about to back off the game..... Dusshasan said...

"Das yudhisthir... Now also you have something to bet...."...

Everyone looked at dushassan without understanding what he means.... Even karna and duryodhan looked dushassan without getting what he meant....

"About which treasure... You are saying dushassan "... Asked duryodhan to his brother...

"The most precious and beautiful treasure...."..

.......................... 🌹🌹🌹🌹......

Dusshasan and jaydrath dragged Droupadi and Subhadra to the court... Being in the last month of pregnancy... Subhadra is so tired... She can't even take a step ...

Tears is falling from their eye's..... Only the word's of dushassan dancing in their mind...

"You are our slaves... Now.... Yudhisthir bet and lost you two..."...