chapter -4

Sathyavathy and Vidhur standing dumbstruck near the pyre of Pandu and Madri... They couldn't believe their eyes..They were here to ask pandu to took the throne..but now their shattered into ashes..

Kunti is standing near to it lifelessly.. her ornaments and sidhur is removed..and hair is left untied....

5 brothers are standing near to kunti..they were standing their like a rock..shock is seen clearly in their eyes..they couldn't believe that their father and mother left them alone with their kunti maa..

Vidhur asked Yudhistir " putra..why are you not crying"..

Tatashree If I cried then who will remove the tears of my younger brother's.. I want to stand strong for them said yudhistir.. without looking vidhur..

Vidhur then asked sahadev " why didn't you crying for the demise of your father and mother "

" who told my father and mother left from us...they were with us...from today onwards jyest bhrata is father for all 4..and our kunti maa is with us...

Vidhur feel proud to see the love of brother's.. towards each other...

He hugged all of them together...

Without anybody's notice arjun goes towards the burning pyre..He tries to off the fire with his hands...

Mata,  pitashree are you feeling pain..asked arjun innocently...

" No putra we didn't feel any pain..." said a voice from the pyre..

" why did you 2 go away from us...you know kunti maa didn't said a word after that  "questioned arjun..

"Putra you want to tell your mother that don't cry for us..." said that voice again...

Bheem  came towards arjun and took arjun on his arms..and asked
" arjun what are you doing here.. you know everyone is worried by not seeing you"

"Bhrata I am asking father.. why did he leave us alone..said arjun..

Bheem looked arjun with a sad smile...and said

"We are not alone arjun...we have a big family..and we are going our father's house"..

"Who will be there in that house"..asked arjun curiously...

Mata said we have 100 cousin brother and 1 sister then pitamaha, maharaj and maharani gandhari..said bheem..

.....................................................................

Subhadra heard sound of someone's cry...she looked here and there....but didn't find anyone..

Mahadeva..say that person to don't cry.... prayed bhadra innocently..

At the same time arjun heard that someone asking him to not cry...so he stopped crying..

Bhadra goes to krishna's room...

Why I am feeling so sad today bhrata krishna.. asked bhadra..

You two are one soul bhadra..if he is sad..then you will also feel sad...said krishna in mind..

Bhadra I think you didn't give me makhan today...maybe that is the reason you are feeling sad said krishna mischievously....

Okay then I will ask dau to stole makhan for us replied bhadra casually...

Subhadra and kanha looked each other laughed loudly....

.................................    ................................

I hope everyone liked it.....