Chapter -35

"Arjun... You stay here with Subhadra... And Droupadi will also stay here to help subhadra " said yudhisthir to Arjun...

"But bhrata..... It's not fair.... I am feeling like something bad is going to happen there.... So I am also coming there...."... Replied Arjun..by looking the face of his all brothers....

"Nothing bad is going to happen there... Believe me... Now subhadra need you more than everyone... It's only a week she gives birth..."... Said bheem who agrees with yudhistira..

Arjun looked at his madhav for a support..

"Parth... . Dau and me also leaving to Dwaraka...if anyone attack indraprasth in the absence of you all...So it's better you stay with Subhadra and sakhi...Try to understand bhratashree... " said Krishna...

Arjun agreed after thinking for some Time...and then he goes to his brother's and said...

"If anything happened here... Just remember my name... I will be there..."..

"Arjun don't forget... Your brothers are powerful warrior's of whole Aryavarth... And if anything bad happened there.. Me and Duryodhan will be there for them..."... Said karna looking at Arjun

Duryodhan nodded his head saying "yes"...

Arjun then looks at his bhrata bheem and said..

"Bhrata bheem.. I want my 6 brothers came back to me fit and fine..."

Bheem hugged Arjun tightly and said..

"As your order samrat".... Everyone laughed at his statement... And Arjun make's a pout....

After that Everyone hugged Arjuna tightly.... And started travel to Hastinapur......

Arjun looked at them with a sad smile and same expression on the face of Krishna...

"Madhav.... Why I am feeling like... Some thing bad will happen today.... Say madhav it's my wrong intuition..".. Asked Arjun shaking his best friend...

Krishna turned towards his friend and replied " Everything is happening According to destiny parth"....

Before hearing Arjun... Krishna went to Subhadra's room to play with Abhimanyu....

........................... 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹............

Everyone welcomed pandavas with a great respect... Dusshasan and his brother's took blessings from yudhisthir shocking everyone including Duryodhan....

Duryodhan smacked shocked bheem and whispered...

"Bheem... Is they are my brothers..... I can't believe... It.... I think some one in their disguise "...

Bheem, nakul and sahadev nodded it... Yudhisthira and karna smacked their head...

Kunti smiled by seeing karna with pandavas... And thanked god in her mind......

Dhritharastra welcomed them to the place to play dice..... Pandavas, karna and duryodhan sat one side.... Kauravas except Duryodhan along with Shakuni sat on opposite side.....

Bheeshm explained the rules of the game... And the game is about to start... But it is interrupted by yudhisthira...

"Pithamaha.... I want say onething before the game start.."...

"What you want to say samrat?? Asked shakuni fearing if he foil his plan..

"I think I asked to my pithamaha.... Not to you Gandhar raj"... Replied yudhisthira with a smirk...

Bheeshm smiled seeing yudhisthira closed the mouth of shakuni and asked...

"What putra"....

"Pithamaha I want to play with the dice of our's.... Not the dice present here with mamashree shakuni "... Said yudhisthir looking at shakuni..

"Okay putra... Your dice will be used to play game.."..said bheeshm..

Shakuni's face turned pale.... But he can't say no to it....

The game starts.... And ends within in 1 hour.... Making yudhisthira win....

Pandavas laughed at the face of shakuni and kauravas.... Even Duryodhan is teasing his brother's.....

Yudhisthira stood from the chair and said...

"Our purpose of coming here finished... So we are going back... And we don't want anything belongs to you all... So we are giving it to Duryodhan..."...

By saying this all of them moves towards the door.... But it is closed before they get out...

"What do you think yudhisthira... I will leave you all like this".... Roared dusshasan...

"What is this madness dusshasan "?? Asked duryodhan being angry..

"It's just a beginning Duryodhan..my madness is going to start only...".... Replied Dusshasan with a smirk..

Within in a minutes..... Pandavas were covered with lakhs of soldiers.... But something is different in that soldiers... Making pandavas can't defeat them........

............... 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹............

Subhadra laid her head on Arjun's shoulder..... Abhimanyu is with Droupadi.... Dau went back to Dwaraka.... Krishna is sitting opposite to his parth and his yogmaya...

His eye's are closed as he is thinking something...... Arjun felt the presence of some evil near him...He looks at his best friend and  stood up from the bed....

"Bhaabhi... Plz come here".... Called Arjun....

Droupadi along with Abhimanyu came there.... And asked..

"What happened sakha... Is their any problem "....

Subhadra looked at her husband and brother's face and understand something is wrong...

"Nothing important... But madhav and Me is going to check the borders of our kingdom.... ".... Said Arjun with a calm expression.....

Subhadra hold his hand and asked..

"Arya... Say truth.... I know something is wrong..."...

"Bhadra.... I am feeling the presence of evil in our palace... So plz don't go out of this room... You three plz take care"... Said Arjuna...

Krishna looked at Arjun and both of them move outside after placing a safety devine shield around the room...

Subhadra and Droupadi stood near the idol of mahadev and started to pray for the welfare of their family...

...... 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹........

I hope everyone like it...