Chapter -34

"Dau I am coming with you to Dwaraka ".. Said Subhadra with a angry face...

"What happened my laadli..." Asked dau by seeing her face...

At that others also came there except Arjun...

"Bhadra... What happened to you... Are you not feeling well".. Asked Panchali...

Everyone noticed the angry face of subhadra....

"Your brother loves his Gandiv more than me... He is spending most of his time with his Gandiv... Or to say his lover...".. Replied subhadra with a pout...

Nakul, Duryodhan and bheem chuckled a little by hearing her... Yudhisthir, sahadev, karn and balaram don't know what to say.... And panchali supported subhadra.....

"Yes... He is addicted to his bow.... I didn't even see him without bows for a second in these days"... Said panchali.... Supporting subhadra...

"Did you not ask him...."... Asked balaram to Subhadra...

"Yes bhrata.... I asked... Him... He said to me that.... It was important to do practice... Don't know when something will happen ".... Said subhadra repeating the word's of arjun.....

"But what does that mean....".. Asked bheem and Duryodhan together.....

"No one will understand what Arjun and Krishna are saying.... They didn't say anything directly...... Always speak in Riddle's.... Can't they talk like normal people ".... Said  balaram... And everyone agreed to him...

"But where is krishna " Asked yudhisthira to balaram....

"He will always with his parth... Not need Ask about it.... Even bhrata is serious in these days.... Always thinking about something and talking with With Arjun".... Said subhadra to everyone....

"But what happened to both of them"... Thought yudhisthir in his mind

.............. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.............

2 Months after

Arjun and Subhadra is subhadra is sleeping in their chamber...... Suddenly Subhadra woke feeling a severe pain on her stomach.... She tightly clutched her stomach in pain..... Arjun sensed the moment in bed... Makes him open his eye's...

He saw subhadra is crying... He sat on the bed and asked in worried tune..

"Bhadra... My love what happened "...

"Arjun..... I think it's the time"..... Said subhadra in pain...

"Wait.... I will call nakul and sahadev "... By saying this Arjun start to shout loudly ....

"Madhav, sahadev, nakul, bhabhi, bhrata.... Alll plz come here".....

By hearing his shouting everyone came there running without wasting a second....

"What happened Arjun"... Asked Duryodhan......

"Bhrata subhadra.... Bhadra   ...".. Said Arjun with tears falling from his eye's...

Everyone looked at subhadra and saw her crying in pain....

Nakul and sahadev checked her asked everyone except panchali to go outside......and closed the door...

Arjun is running too and fro from the moment he came outside... His tears is falling non stop from that time.... Everyone is trying to calm him.... But he is not listening to anyone...

Krishna hugged Arjun tightly making Arjun calm...

"Parth.... You are crying like you are giving birth... Not subhadra....."... Teased Krishna.....

"Madhav.... Don't tease me.... Not forget when rukmini is giving birth to pradyumna.... What did you do".. Said Arjun with a smile... Remembering that day...

"What happened that day Arjun"... Asked karna eagerly......

Krishna looked at Arjun... With a innocent face..

"Parth don't say"...... But  Arjun ignored the look of Krishna and started to say....

But before starting the story... They heard a cry of subhadra and baby together.......

Panchali came outside with a baby... And said to Arjun..

"Arjun... You became a father of  a baby boy...".....

Arjun looked at everyone and then to the baby.....

"Madhav     I  became    a   father.....".... By saying this he falls down the floor unconscious...

Everyone face palmed themselves and make's Arjun concious by throwing a bucket full of water

Arjun woke up with a jerk.... And said to everyone....

"Madhav, bhrata... I saw a dream... In that dream... I became father of a boy"... Said Arjun with great exitement...

Everyone looked at him with "are you mad expression "

"Mere pyaare anuj.... It's not a dream.. It's true.. You became father...really "... Said balaram by hugging Arjun..

"Really "... Said Arjun... And again falls down on the floor unconscious...

"What  will do to him..... He is not even mature to be a father ".. Said bheem to everyone.....

Krishna makes him concious and make's him to see his child...

Everyone became happy to see the child.... He is looking like the mixture of Arjun and Krishna with fair complexion of subhadra.......

Arjun took his baby in his hand making a smile appeared on baby's face.....

"Look baby understand his father"... Said Krishna to everyone....

Krishna took the baby from Arjun..... And Arjuna goes towards subhadra who is lying on the bed with a smile

"Bhadra.... Thank you for giving me this great gift...."... Said Arjun by hugging her.... Lightly......

He kissed on her forhead.... And she smiles at him....

"Did Anyone decide the name of the little champ"... Asked duryodhan taking the baby from Krishna.....

"No we didn't decide... But I have a wish " said Arjun to everyone...

"What's your wish"... Asked panchali...

"I want madhav to name our baby"... Said Arjun with a smile...

You did a great thing bhrata... Otherwise jyest will give him some old fashioned name".. Said nakul teasing yudhisthir...

Balaram took the baby... And baby gives a smile to him... Making his heart melt...

"Kanha... Give him a name"... Said dau with great smile...

Krishna looked at baby and said....

"He is the son of greatest warrior in aryavarth and most fierce prince warrior princess....and most importantly my nephew.... He will be known as  "ABHIMANYU "... The valarous son of my parth...

Everyone liked the name.... And baby smiled by hearing the name.... Which shows he also like the Name...

Somewhere else a person is doing a heavy tapas.... With his brother's...... And heavenly Devine person appeared there with a smile....

"Putra.... Open your eye's... And ask for a boon...." Said bramha dev...

That person open his eye's  along with his brother's...

"Brahma dev.... I want a boon to kill pandavas ".....

........ 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.........................

I think every one like it....

Who is that person.....???

Answer your opinion as comment...

Signing off

By

Jovan2033....