chapter 10

Both of them lost in each other..... they were in there own world... time is stopped for them.....

Everyone's calling  is music to them..... they felt a connection to them...

" Bhrata Arjun " shouted nakul in the ear of arjun..

This make both of them to come back to sense...

A tint of blush is visible on the cheek of subhadra...

"Devi who are you "  asked sahadev..

"I am subhadra, sister of balram and krishna "..  said subhadra..

Kunti came there and hugged subhadra...

" where is kanha and balram putri" asked kunti..

" Bua there is a threat from kalyavan and jarasandh.. so bhrata's presence  is necessary ".. said bhadra...

"Ok....putri meet my sons"....said kunti by pointing pandavas..

She took blessing's from pandavas... she calls them bhrata's except Arjun.....

................................................................

Subhadra became  so close to Pandavas within 3 days....she started her non stopping talking.....

Yudhistir noticed the absence of arjun and nakul and asked  others about that...

"I saw them going towards mamashree's chamber"  said sahadev by stealing ladoos from bheem..

Subhadra noticed tension in face of yudhistir and bheem..

"Bhrata's what happened.. why you 2 are looking so tensed"  asked bhadra...

"Bhadra you don't know about arjun and nakul...if they are together that means danger to all other's" said bheem...by snatching ladoos from sahadev..

Suddenly they heard some voice from downstairs..and...all of them ran towards there..

What they saw is really horrible...

Shakuni, duryodhan and karna is covered with charcoal.......

Arjun and nakul is laughing at them..

" Arjun,nakul... how dare you" asked duryodhan...

"Bhrata you are now looking so handsome " said Arjun by stopping his laugh for some time..

"Yes bhrata he is saying right" said nakul to duryodhan  by agreeing to Arjuna...

Other people standing there is trying to control their laugh...At that time bhishm, vidur and dhritarastra came there...

Bhishm and vidur tried their best to not laugh..

Dhritarastra asked vidur
" vidur what happened here"

"Bhrata rajkumar duryodhan, angaraj karn and gandara raj is covered with charcoal  but I don't know how" said in serious tune...