Chapter -8

Everyone is in tension.. because the charioteer goes to pick up subhadra returned back without her..

He told that " rajkumar.. gurumata told me rajakumari already left from kanyakul early"..

Balram is pacing here and there... tension is clearly seen in his face... but krishna is sitting there with a happy face and eating makhan..

" kanha our sister is missing and you are sitting here and eating makhan  asked dau angrily..

Kanha placed makhan in nearby table and said " Dau.. I am in not tension..because I know that nothing  happened to her..."

A girl is shown.... her face is coverd with a cloth except her eyes...she is fighting with 6 men at a time...and defeated them within 5 minutes...

"Don't try to touch a women without her permission.. if you did then this is after effect" said the girl towards the dead bodies of that 6 men....

She then climbed to her horse and left from there....without her notice another person watched everything happened here....

She reached the dwaraka....she was welcomed by her family member's... and she is none other than our subhadra...

Balram twisted her ears and said.."why did you left from the ashram alone...

She cried fakely and said " ahhh...dau leave me..I will not do that again"

Krishna laughed by hearing it....bhadra noticed him angrily... suddenly a mischievous smile came to her face..

" Dau  actually it is bhrata krishna's idea....he told me to do like this" said subhadra with a innocent face..

Balram glared  at kanha angrily and twisted his ears...and said

" so you are mastermind.. of all the things.. happened here..I simply punished my bhadra..."

dau leave me....I am your cute brother naa....she is lying dau...." said kanha glaring at bhadra...

" stop all these and bhadra go and fresh up.." said vasudev by seeing non stop quarrel of his sons and daughter..

After that all of them returned to their room..

..................................................................

HASTINPUR

Kalapradshan of guru dron shishya's is taking place in royal ground of hastinpur...maharaj dhritarastra is sitting on the royal throne... and near to him, bhishm and vidur is seated...kunti and gandhari were sitting behind them....

Pandavas reached hastinpur and disguised themselves as commoners and sat with audience..

Guru dron said the rules of competition.. and then started the kalapradrashan...

First person entered the arena is duryodhan... the first son of dhritarastra.... he showed his excellence in mace fighting... he singly faught with 5 well bulid warriors and defeated them....

" What is a great thing in it...we already did it in our childhood.. " said bheem with laugh..he hated kauravas from childhood.. because they tried to kill nakul in childhood...