chapter -26

" I will kill all those who are Responsible for the tears of my 2 lifelines... The most important person's in my life".... Roared Arjun in a loud voice... Which makes the whole palace shake......in fear....

Kauravas started to ran outside because of the fear except Duryodhan and Dusshasan........ But before they put their leg's outside.... The door's of the palace closed by it's own.... Not allowing anyone to get out from there... They tried to open the door.... But how can they..... When it is closed by the anger of Arjuna......

"No one can escape ftom me and no one have the permission to go out....."..said Arjun with a evil smirk......

He looks at his pitamaha in anger and asked...

"I thought you were the flag bearer of dharma.... But today you watched the adharma in your sabha.... Without uttering a word... For a vow.... How could you"...

Bheeshm couldn't even look at the face of Arjuna and tears is falling from his eye's....

"You tear can't make me melt... Mahamahim bheeshm.... You didn't uttered a word today.... Because of a vow.... So I curse you.... You will see the destruction of  your infront of your eye's.... But you can't save... Them".... Shouted Arjun... Making bheeshm sat on the ground in a thud....

Arjun then goes towards Guru dron.. And said..

"Guru dron.... Bhabhi and Subhadra is like your daughter naa.... Why didn't you save your daughters... "...

Dron don't know.... What to reply to Arjun's question.... So he kept silent....

A soldier from his back aimed an arrow against Arjun..because of the order of shakuni.... But how he thought that world's best archer will die by a single arrow.... Before the arrow touch his skin.. He caught the arrow without even looking it...

He gazed at the arrow and throw it on the  floor.... Making fire spread around all the people except arjun, subhadra and panchali....

Karn took his bow and arrow to turn off the fire with varuna astra.... And aimed it on fire.... But it didn't stop... Everyone became shocked by it...

Arjun moves towards him and said..

"Angaraj karn... You are a best archer... But you can't stop the fire... Which formed by my anger..."..

"I thought you as my brother.... But how could you do... This to most important women in my life.... Today because of your deed... And arrogance in your power... You will forget... To take summon devine arrow... And that will lead to your death".... Shouted arjun....

Karn shocked to hear it from arjun... But he can't utter a word... Against it...because of shame at himself...

"Putra Arjun... Why didn't you say anything to your brothers... They bet and lost subhadra and drupad kanya".. Said shakuni with a evil and cunning smile...

Arjun smirked at him and said...
"What do you think.... Mamashree shakuni... That I don't know your evil plan... That how you made a plan for destroying kuruvansh for taking your revenge "...

.
Shakuni is flabbergasted by the revelation of Arjun.... But others' didn't understand anything...

"My brother's did a big sin.... I can't forgive him untill my sister and wife forgive them.... And they will surely get the punishment for their deeds..."said arjun looking at his brother's...

They bowed their heads in shame.....

'"Arjun... What we did is dharm.... Pandavas lost...in game... And we have full rights in things that we got..."said duryodhan in anger....

"Why are you saying about dharm yuvaraj.... When you don't know about it.... All of your end is nearing... That to with my hands.."... Shouted Arjun.... Making fire increasing everywhere.....

Fire started to caught in everything... And it increasing with the increasing anger of arjuna... Making everyone fear of their death.....

Bheeshm, guru dron, and karna tried to turn off the fire..... But it is increasing in the their tries....

"Arjun.... Your family will die in the fire.... Don't forget it you are also part of kuruvanshi..."said shakuni as a last try to change Arjun's mind...

" I am not belongs to any dynasty... And I am not belongs to any family... I am not born from the womb of any women... So don't try to change my mind mamashree".. Said Arjun.... In anger......

His anger is increasing  in minutes..... By minutes.....

Suddenly jaydrath took a dagger and moves towards subhadra and puts dagger on her neck.... Dusshasan followed him puts dagger on Droupadi's neck... And said..

"Arjun... If you want them alive... Put off the fire"...said jaydrath and dusshasan together...

Shakuni face palmed himself.... By the idioticy of his nephews...

Pandavas stood up to save them... But they were stopped by arjun..... Now no one can save them from the anger of Arjun....

His eye's turned to red color...... From no where two large snake entered there and wait for the order of arjun....

That snake's are no other than sheshnaag and vasuki naag..... Everyone shocked to see.... That snakes are waiting for Arjun's order....

Only one thing is running on the mind of everyone except  Subhadra.... That..." Who is arjuna...."

................ 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.........

I hope everyone like it....