chapter -27

Dwaraka

Destruction is taking place everywhere...... Large waves is emerging from the sea.... Volcano started to erupt..... Huge thunderstorms is taking place in the sky.... Wind  is flowing very heavily.....

Two beautiful souls sitting on the swing.... One is lying her head on the shoulder of  her husband..... And they are none other than Krishna and Rukmini....

"Arya what is happening..... Why the nature is this much angry today ".... Asked rukmini to Krishna.

Krishna looked at the eyes of his beloved and said....

"It is because of the adharm take place in Hastinapur today....today the most purest women in the aryavarth... Were harrassed... That to infront of everyone.... And nature is angry because of that sin... ".   .

Rukmini understand what happened in the hastinapur.... She can't control his anger by hearing what happened to her friend and sister.... She stood up from the swing angerily....

"Arya.... I am not going to leave them alive.... How dare they.... What they think about the women... I can't tolerate this..... Today is the last day... Of everyone... Who are responsible for this....".... Roared rukmini....... In anger.......

The always calm queen is anger...... She will tolerate everything.... But this... Whenever women is harassed... She can't sit ideal....... She will surely stand up for them....

Krishna stood up and place his hand on her shoulder.... It makes her calm...

"Priye..... Whatever happened today is wrong.... And don't forget about your brother.... He is there to give punishment for all the sinner's... But if his anger raised then it will cause the destruction of whole nature.... So I am going there..... "...

Rukmini calmed down by hearing her brother is already there.... Now she knows that.... The sinner's will get punished..... So a small smirk appeared on her lips.... By thinking about the future of that sinner's.......

Krishna smiled a little by hearing his beloved's thought... He nodded at her and disappeared in the air...

.............................. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.........

Hastinapur

The two big snakes is waiting for the order of Arjun..... Even pandavas also afraid by seeing them...... They know they are not ordinary snake....

Jaydrath and dusshasan's hand is shivering by seeing them.... They don't know what to do.....

"Bhrata.. Mamashree.. save us....and kill this snakes "....cried them for the help......

Duryodhan looked horrified by seeing it..... Shakuni is planning something in his evil mind....

Arjun ordered the snake's to carry on.... The snake's throw the knife's carefully from dushassan and jaydrath... Without even hurting Droupadi and Subhadra..... After that they started to coil on the bodies of  dushassan and jaydrath.........

"Sainiko.... Kill that snakes before them killing my brothers...".. Ordered duryodhan to armies....

By hearing armies started to attack the snake's with sword's and arrow's.... But it didn't even touch their skin.......

Dusshasan and jaydrath were now out of breath.... They can't breath.... Taking a breath is now difficult to them.......

"Tathashree... Guru dron... Angaraj... Save my son and son in law "...plead dhirtarastra.......