Chapter -11

Pandavas woke up early....and goes to their practice arena......no one knows that pandavas was best in all weapons...

Every morning they compete each other with different weapons to learn more about other weapons....

Now arjun is using sword, yudhistir is using mace, bheem is with axe, nakul is with spear and sahadev is with bow....

Being the shishya of parashurama..they know to wield every weapon... but 4 can't win with Arjuna....because he is excellent in every weapon...

"Bhrata let's stop...I am tired.." said nakul taking breath heavily... after practicing for 3 hours continuously.....

Sahadev and yudhistir  also agreed to him and sat on the floor...

But bheem and Arjuna...still have same energy that they have before 3 hours....

At that time subhadra came there....and started to practice with them......

"Subhadra let's have a dual" asked nakul...

"Ok bhrata" replied subhadra.....

They started to compete each other....2 of them are equally skilled... so they ended with a tie...

Duryodhan, karna and shakuni came there...

"Subhadra why did you learn warfare...your brother's are not strong to protect you... women is only for the pleasure of men
asked duryodhan.. teasingly..

"What do you mean rajkumar... you think that women don't have the right to learn warfare....what a low thinking men are you...  and if you want to know about the strength of my brother's... just go and fight with them"asked subhadra sternly.....

"How dare you raise your voice against rajkumar of hastinpur " asked duryodhan arrogantly...

"I have rights....you questioned the strength of my brother's.... and  you said so low about women"
Replied subhadra with a roar....

Nature is changing with her anger....
the evil trios frighten by seeing her anger.....

Duryodhan took his mace to fight with subhadra but stopped seeing the angry pandavas behind her......

Shakuni dragged  him from there.....

"Sister We are so proud of you " said sahadev to subhadra...

Subhadra looked at arjun.....he gave her a proud smile....that calms her increasing anger.....

.....................................................................

Subhadra is sitting on the swing on the garden....

"May I sit here" came a voice from behind...

She looked back and saw Arjun is standing there.....She smiled at him and asked him to sit....

He sat beside her....and asked...

"Mata said you are going to dwaraka tomorrow "

" Yes rajkumar.... dau asked me to come soon...so I need to go"...said subhadra with a sad voice...

"Will you miss me sakhi" asked  arjun eagerly...

"No....I will not miss you" said subhadra mischievously...

Arjuna became sad by hear it.....He stood up to go to his chamber....but stopped by subhadra...

"Because you are living in my heart...then how will I miss you"..said subhadra.....

Arjun became so happy..... and hugged her tightly....

"I love you subhadra " said Arjun looking at her beautiful eyes....

"You took 2 months to say it" said subhadra teasingly...

"Bhadra give me reply..."asked arjun with a sleepish smile..

"I will only say it...after our marriage " said bhadra with a smile..

"Atleast give me a hug..to your this mad lover" said arjun...

She hugged him tightly..... and gives her a chain..of love symbol... and said..

"If you want to say anything to me...put this near to your heart and say....then I will hear it"....

Arjuna makes her wear it on her neck......and kissed on her neck....subhadra blushed a little...and hugged him tightly...

They talked for many hours.... and left for their chamber...

...................................   .................................

Subhadra left to dwaraka on the next day.....pandavas became so gloomy after that....they didn't talk for some hours....especially arjun...

He is lost in subhadra...... and their last night talks....

The evil trios planned many things to kill pandavas... they understand that they can't win with strength... because pandavas are so powerful......

Dhritarastra coronated yudhistir as yuvaraj.....and he started to do things...beneficial to all citizens.... He along with his brother's became sons of every citizens in the hastinpur.....

Dwaraka

Subhadra is  lost in thought's of Arjun and smiling alone by thinking about him...

Balram didn't understand... what happened to her....but krishna understand everything...

He went to towards her and asked...

"Where did you lost bhadre "...

" in my Arjuna"  said bhadra without realising what she said...

"Oh....your Arjuna....so do you love my parth" asked kanha with a teasing smile...

Bhadra came back to her sense...and understand what blunder she created....

...........................💞💞💞💞💞💞💞..........

I hope you all liked it...