Chapter -14

Subhadra and Arjun was sitting on the sea shore to see the sun rise... subhadra put her head on his shoulder... and arjuna wrapped his hand over her waist.....

"Arjun why are you going this much early... can't you stay here for some more day.. " asked the sad subhadra..

"I also don't want to go.... but I can't disobey jyest... and also maa want to go to varnavat... so I need to go"said arjun.. with a fake smile..

"I don't know why... but I feel like something bad is going to happen... so plz don't go... if anything happens to you... then I can't stay in this world for a second " said subhadra while crying.....

Arjun makes her looks into his eyes and said

"Nothing will happen to me... who will have that much dare to kill the lover of  warrior princess of dwaraka....

Subhadra smiled by hearing it.... Arjun rubbed her tears and kissed her cheek....

She blushed a little and hugged him tightly....

"I will wait for your return" said subhadra...

At that krishna came towards them and sat the other side arjuna... with tears covered in his eyes..

"Madhav now what happened to you.... I somehow makes your sister calm... but why are you crying "
Said arjuna...

" I will miss you parth..  .. come back soon"... said kanha by hugging arjuna....

"I will also miss you madhav... and I will try my best to come back early "..... said arjun...

" bhrata is I or you is his lover... by seeing you 2... I always feels like I am intruding  your  love life" said subhadra with a fake sad...

Arjuna and krishna looked each other and laughed hardly.......he then hugged 2 of them tightly...... and saw sun rise together..

After taking blessing's from everyone... he left to varnavrat...

........................................................................

Arjuna reached at the correct time of the pooja and did pooja  with his brother's...

After that they reached the palace built for them by purochan...sahadev and arjun felt something wrong in purochan's behaviour.........

"Bhrata I am feeling like something bad is going to happen" said sahadev to arjuna...

"Don't worry sahadev... nothing will happen to you all..." said arjuna..

Bheem felt hungry... so he asked everyone to have food...but sahadev and arjuna decided to check the palace..... and   find out that palace is made up of lac....

Arjun checked the kheer and find out the presence of poison in that....

They looked each other with a wide eyes and ran towards their family.....

What they saw is unbelievable to their eyes...

Their mother and brothers laying on the floor.... unconscious... their body colour changes to blue.....