chapter -29

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo "..... A person shouted before opening his eye's...........

Tears is falling from his eye's...... He don't know why.........

3 young men came to his chamber by hearing his voice...... They  saw he is sitting on the bed.... And is crying.......

"Jyest... What happened why... Are you crying??....."... Asked the youngest among the men....

"Where is Arjun...and subhadra ."... Asked the crying person.... Without answering to the youngest....

"Jyest... He  is with Krishna.... You know naa..... Whenever Krishna came to here.... Arjun will not leave him"... And about subhi... She is with Droupadi... Both are chatting for more than 3 hour's... Don't know what is their to discuss this much time.... Said the second eldest... With a small smile...........

By hearing it....the person who is crying..... Felt a relief......

"Sahadev...... Nothing happened.... I just saw a bad dream..... And you all go to your chamber and sleep.... I am totally fine...."... Said Yudhisthir by replying to the question.........

3 of them give a smile to the eldest and move towards their chamber....

"So it's just a dream...... But why I am feeling like it's a warning for something that is going to happen in future.... But I will not let it happen....... "...... Said Yudhisthir to himself...

A person who is sleeping in the next chamber smiled a little...... By hearing it....

............................. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹...............

Now a day's is most difficult for Arjun... Because of the mood swing's of his pregnant wife.....

Subhadra is now 6 month pregnant.... She started to crave for so many food's.... Bheem is the main chef...for her.... He will make everything his sister crave..... But the most affected one is Arjuna.... She sometimes crave for rippen mangoes....in late night...... And  when he some how came with that.... She will cry by saying..

"I asked you for unripe mango... And you brought me ripe mango... You are so cruel"..

Arjun don't know what to say.... If he say.....

"You told me to bring ripe mango.... Then she will start to cry by saying...

First you didn't brought what I said.... And now you said I am lier.... I am not going to speak to you..."....

By knowing her answer.... He will mostly stay silent and will... make puppy face........ And that will always melt her.......

"Sometimes be quiet is easiest way to escape from wife".... Said Arjun to himself....

Next morning

"Arya....did you love me ".... Asked subhadra after thinking for long 10 minutes.....

"Offcourse... My love.... I love you more than everyone "... Said Arjun by hugging her.....

"More than your gandiva.."... Asked subhadra cutely.......

He looked at his gandiva.... And then subhadra and then said with a heavy heart....

"Yes my girl... I love you more than my gandiva".......