chapter -31

Duryodhan, karna, Dusshasan and shakuni entered the kali forest.... Without knowing about it....

They decided to take rest for some time and sat on the comfortable place...

Dus: "mamashree... Did you find out any ways to destroy that pandavas "..

His mind is full of hate and jealous towards pandavas... Because of their wealth and their wives.... Dusshasan have lust for both Droupadi and Subhadra... But pandavas married them... Making his hate increase for them

Shakuni looked him with a evil smile...

Sha : mere Bacche... I have find a perfect plan to destroy that pandavas....

Dur: what was the mamashree....?....

He also have jealous for the popularity of pandavas... But he didn't hate them... And especially he loves Arjun, nakul and sahadev as his own brothers... But didn't showed it....

Shak: putra.... Don't you what is the power of pandavas....

He looked at the three of them and closed his one eye's... With evil smile..
And all of them nodded "no"

Sha: The yudhisthira Dharm.... Bheem's strength... Nakul's ability and sahadev's knowledge is Arjun.... So if anything happened to Arjuna.... They will lost their power... Then it is very easy for us to destroy them....

Karna looked shakuni in a shocked expression... Then his expression changes to a small smile...

Kar: " As if... It is going to happen... I have more than 100 per cent sure that... Nothing will happen to arjun... He is a such a amazing warrior and more than that vasudev is his best friend.... And if this evil mamashree tries to kill him... Then I will kill this creature with my hand... And will dumb his body from mountain... ".... Said karna to himself.....

Everyone saw karna is smiling... Shakuni and Dusshasan thought karna is smiling because of hearing arjun' end... But duryodhan understand his thought's and smiled by thinking that...

At that time they hear a sound from the back.... They all turn's back and saw Gandharvas standing their with weapons.... Their eye's shows anger....

Kar: " who are you all.... ( his hands is holding his bow and ready to attack... If he saw any movement from that strangers )...

Gan: "How dare you... Stepped in our forest... Don't you know... No one will return from here... Without out permission ( with anger )...

Dur: "sorry.... We don't know... It's you forest.... So plz kindly leave us "... ( said in calm voice )....

Gandharvas looked at each other and said...

Gan: " ok we will leave you.... But you have only one minute to escape... If you didn't then you can't leave from here.... "....

Four of them nodded..... And started to ran from there......... But dusshasan falls by hitting on a stone... Making others to stop... Duryodhan came back ward makes him stood up... And due to fear dushassan ran from there making duryodhan falls down...

Dur: " Dusshasan priya anuj... Save me..."

But  dusshasan didn't stop... Not even shakuni.... But karna stopped there to save his friend...

Dush:"sorry bhrata..... I Love's you... But not more than my life... If I stop.. Here... Then I can't escape from here... Ever.... We can see in next birth... I will pray for your soul to get moksha...