Chapter -9

After 2 days

Pandavas became dear to everyone in the hastinpur except kauravas and shakuni.... bhishm asked dhritarastra to make yudhistir as yuvraj....without having any other option he accepted it...

Bhishm organized a bhoj for celebrating return of his  grandson's and for announcing yudhistir as yuvraj...in the evening...parashuram left on the same day of kalapradashan.. kunti sent invitation of bhoj to dwaraka....

Dwaraka

" kanha bua sent invitation for bhoj...but we can't go there because of the threat of kalyavan and jarasandh.. if we didn't go then bua will became sad.".. said  balaram to his younger brother..

Kanha smiled at his brother and said
" so we can sent bhadra...then bua became happy "

"But kanha...how will we let her to go alone" asked dau..

"Don't forget she is a warrior...and no one can't do anything to her"replied kanha with a proud..

Kanha and dau went to subhadra's chamber and said

"Bhadra you want to go hastinpur for bhoj...because bua invited as.. "

"Bhaiyya is we have bua...but why didn't you tell me before"?  Asked bhadra with a pout..

"We didn't get a chance to say to you before..sorry " replied dau...

Kanha and bhadra laughed by seeing dau's face..

"Dau it's okay...you say...who all are in her family asked bhadra..to her brother's..

"You know there you have 5 cousin brother's and they were known as pandavas....your eldest cousin is going to new yuvaraj of hastinpur".
Said balaram..

"What are their names bhrata" asked bhadra eagerly....

"Eldest one is yudhistir.. he is a best spear fighter, 2nd one is bheem.., strongest mace fighter, 4rth and 5th is nakul and sahadev they are sword and axe fighter"  said kanha mischievously...

" why didn't you say about the 3rd one" asked bhadra curiously..

"The 3rd one is Arjuna..best archer in the whole world"  said kanha with twinkle in his eye's..

Bhadra's world stopped for a minute..she felt some strong connection to that name...she closed her eyes in a feel...

Dau didn't understand what happened to his sister..... kanha looked  at her with a knowing smile...

He shaked her hardly making her came back to sense...she saw a teasing glare on her brothers face...so she ran from there to get ready for the trip...

................. ..........................      ......................

Arjuna is meditating in a rock near to the palace...he felt like some one very close to his soul is coming... He opened his eyes...but see anyone.....

He don't know why...for the first time in his life...he didn't get concentration in meditation... his mind is uncontrollable today.. 

So he get up from rock and went to palace......

.....................  ...................... .........................

He gets ready for bhoj....and went towards his brother's... 

His sister  asked him to play veena

" Arjun you know to play veena"  asked bhishm shockingly..

"Pithamaha bhrata Arjun is expert in every instruments, he is a best singer and also best dancer" said nakul with a  proud..

Bhishm shock now reached extent.... pandavas laughed seeing his face...

" no pithamaha... this nakul is exaggerating... I am not that much best.... there are many who knows more than me" said arjun with a small smile...

At that time everyone including shakuni and karn reached here... duryodhan teased arjun by saying

"Arjun.. you are a bad mark for a warrior... why did you became so low by learning music and dance"

Kauravas, shakuni along with karn started to laugh... all others became angry by hearing it including dhritarastra... because he have intrest in arts.....

"May be in future he will teach this arts to princess.. it is more good for him than using bow.. " said karn..

Pandavas became very angry... except arjun..  he heard it with a smile... and started to play veena

Everyone including evil trios felt under the spell of arjun's music....

A girl ran towards the place the where veena is playing....Her heartbeat increased in her every step...here the things is same with arjun....

She reached infront of him...and he saw her...both of them lost in each other...

After sometime he stopped the veena..and stopped... everyone clapped for him..

" mere bacche his music have some magic...."Said shakuni....

Everyone congratulated him...but he is lost in the eyes of a girl standing infront of him....

................      💕💕💕💕💕💕💞💞....

I hope everyone liked it..