26.

A M A R A

Judging by my shitty time keeping skills, I was guessing I was at least 7 months pregnant.

It has been a while since I was kidnapped, and I figured no one even cared to look for me anymore.

Angelo noticed my weight gain and figured out about the pregnancy. He was angry at first, but now he wanted to use my baby as leverage.

He had been making sure I had plenty in nutrients. He wanted to raise the child as his own, making him believe Lucian Moretti was the real monster.

Despite the food I was getting, security in my room was tightened. My hands and feet were also permanently tied together. The only time I got out of restraints was when I needed to eat or use the bathroom.

Occasionally, I was beat in the face or legs. Angelo's men were informed to stay away from my stomach and back.

His minions really thought I needed a punishment today.

"You're a stupid slut!" One man said as he punched my face multiple times.

I felt the blood running down my nose. I sniffled and glared at the douche who thought it was okay to hit a pregnant woman. Another man came up to me without a word and kicked me repeatedly.

Angelo entered the room. "Amara, I have a little surprise for you," he said with a creepy look on his face. "Bring him in."

Before I knew it, a man was thrown into the cell with me. When he looked up I gasped, "Dad?"

He crawled towards me. "Amara, my baby," he said as he hugged me.

I leaned into him and cried. His hands wrapped around me tight. "I've missed you," I said as I continued to sob. "We thought you died."

"I'm here now, that's all that matters," he said as he wiped my tears off my face.

"As much as I love this little moment you guys have going on here, I think you need to tell Giovanni here something Amara," Angelo said smirking.

Dad looked at me confused. "What is it?"

"I-I'm pregnant." My eyes filled with more tears.

He glared at Angelo. "Did you do this to her?!"

Angelo's laugh boomed. "Oh, I wish. Amara tell him who the father is."

I looked at him in the eyes. "Lucian Moretti."

My dad gasped. "Oh, thank God, I thought you were going to say some lowlife," he said leaning in to hug me again.

"You're not mad?"

"No dear, you're old enough to make your own decisions."

Angelo cut him off. "This would be a good thing if Lucian didn't want her dead."

I glared at him. "It's because of you. You framed me."

Angelo acted shocked, "I'm offended you think I would do such a thing." He waved off his men before continuing, "I guess I should be going. I'll let your father stay for tonight because of your good behavior Amara."

I sighed in relief and my father and I hugged again.

L U C I A N

We were only a fraction away from finding Angelo's hiding spot. We were going to find Amara, and I was going to personally make sure she suffered and died.

Gabe, Adrian, and I were planning our attack when a knock sounded.

"I'll get it," Adrian said.

He opened the door to expose Rachel. She sauntered over to me. "Lucian, why don't we go out tonight? Like a date."