#92 You're Famous Too

Ashton (Age 17): YouTube

You had started YouTube about a year ago. You hadn't told anyone your last name, and kept it off of all your social media sites and that sort of thing. You kept your mother and Ashton from including you in any of their tweets, or posting pictures with you in them. If you were going to bring in viewers, you wanted it to be from you and not because you were Ashton's sister.

That had gone on for the entire past year. You definitely made sure that no one knew who you were related to. You had racked in about 600,000 subscribers because you already had "connections" as Ashton liked to call them.

After getting so many subscribers, and getting tired of having to hide from the world who you were related to - wanting to tell people how proud you were of the boys and Ashton and have it be seen as something more than just a fan. You finally decided to do a video with Ashton.

You titled the video "My Big Announcement".

"Oh my God, it's Y/N!" Your video begins with the audio that you had recorded once while messing around in the studio with the boys.

"Today I have something very important to tell you. Something that I've been hiding for at least a year now. I didn't want to become famous because of this, but with what point I'm at on YouTube now, I'm tired of hiding it." You say, looking at Ashton who was behind the camera, smiling at you.

"My announcement isn't necessairly bad it's more surprising. Today, I'm going to tell you about the older brother you've heard a lot about, but never heard who it was. You'll finally find out my last name, and maybe you'll understand why I did this." You continue.

"Guys, I want you to meet my older brother," You flick your wrist as a cue for Ashton to come into shot, and he sat beside you, "Ashton mother freaking Irwin."

"Hey," He says.

The video continued on with you explaining why you had kept it from everyone for such a long time and explaining that you didn't want your "relation" to the band to affect your videos in anyway.

It blew over pretty quickly, but needless to say your subscriber count did go upquite a bit since then.

Luke (Age 16): Dancer

You had been a dance since you were two. You had taken dance lessons since then, and you wanted nothing more than to make it your career.

You had done many small videos and commercials and TV Shoots before, but nothing really took off until the year before when Luke asked you to be in one of their music videos. You agreed, and it turned out really well.

Tons of dance studios saw the video and wanted you to be on their competition teams or in their show or whatever. You eventually found one that fit you, and you got inside the world of studio dance competitions.

You were extremely happy because you were doing what you loved, and you had been getting tons of opportunities outside of what you had normally done. Shawn Mendes asked you to be the dancer in his new series of music videos, seeing as they all told a series and you agreed.

Everyone knew you were related to Luke at this point, and thankfully most people didn't saw you as stealing his fame because of the two different worlds you two were in. You were a dancer, and Luke was in a band. Not to mention the fact that Luke couldn't dance for the life of him.

You didn't really care about the fact that some people did see you as stealing Luke's fame, because both you and Luke knew that was far from the truth.

Calum (Age 15): Actress

You had had tons of small parts on Nickelodeon and Disney since you were ten, but never a major role. You were getting really devestated because it had been five years and you hadn't had one role that really set off your career.

No one really knew you besides the fact that you were Calum's sister, until finally Netflix contacted you about wanting to do an original TV show.

It was about a teenage girl trying to survive life living with a family completely made up of boys, and was doing pretty well. People started to notice you a lot more, and soon you were getting more movie roles and others wanting you to do this or that.

Your agent was pleasently surprised, not really expecting anything to happen for you since it had been five years. You didn't really think anything else would happen besides your small roles, but it had and to say you were happy was an understatement.

You were doing what you loved, and the people who didn't like you or liked Calum more were fine by you. You were happy with the people who did like you and supported you and your decisions. Calum was one of those people, so why should others be relevant at all? They shouldn't.

Life was pretty good and being an actress just added onto your happiness.

Michael (Age 14): Writer

You had begun your writing on a social media website as many people had before you. You had loved writing since your sixth grade english teacher made writing a major thing in your curriculum.

You won multiple poetry and short story contests since then, and you really wanted to try writing something longer and seeing how it turned out. You found a website where you could write full length stories and get it to others online. You loved the idea and instantly got started on what you were hoping would be your big shot.

You came up with the idea of a girl who was a photographer, who hadn't had much luck even as an editor of a national magazine. The main character hadn't been able to do much with actual photography, until given a chance to go to Italy for the summer to take pictures of the country for the September issue of the magazine. There the girl finds that it's much harder to do her job when she doesn't speak the language. She finds a boy who is one of the only ones who speak english around where she was. They fall in love, yada, yada.

After about six months of hard work, the story reached the top of the popular page, and you decided to go through and edit it and send it to a bunch of publishers to hopefully find one who would be willing to publish your book for you.

It took another six months before you found one willing to do it, and another six months of editing before it was published and in stores. The book sold tons of copies in the first week, and the next thing you knew you were one of the youngest, popular authors. A dream come true.

i'm so sorry i haven't posted in forever, i've been super super super busy with school and just life the past couple of days. there's only seven weeks left of school for me, though! i am soooo excited!

though this month is one complete month without any days off, and i might die i hate school so much. there's so much stuff teachers are trying to shove into two months too and i just hate it so much oh my gosh like stop

but i can do this. hopefully when summer comes around i can post a bit more!

qotu ; have you heard future hearts (atl)??? if so, what's your favorite song?

aotu ; I love love Bail Me Out, Something's Gotta Give and Cinderblock Garden