#74 What He Gets You For Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS. And if you don't celebrate christmas--merry december 25th c:

Ashton (Age 14): "Merry Christmas, Y/N," Ashton says handing you his gift for you.

"I swear if you got me like an iPhone 6 plus, I'm going to slap you because all I got you was that new cd you wanted," You say, glaring at him.

Ashton laughs, holding up his hands in surrender, "I promise I didn't,"

You open the present, and pull out the paper in it. They looked like concert tickets, y'know, except the fact that they said 'DIGI TOUR' with 'OUR2NDLIFE' written boldly across it, "AHHH OH MY GOSH, ASHTON YOU GOT ME OUR2NDLIFE TICKETS?!" You exclaim, jumping up and attacking him with a hug.

"You're always talking about them, so I figured I would."

"This is the best thing, ever! Thank you so much! JADIFJOD!" You start making a bunch of weird noises as you start like freaking out.

Luke (Age 15): "Really, Luke? You didn't have to get me anything," You said as you see his handwriting on one of your presents.

"I really did," He jokes back, and you rolled your eyes, grabbing it and opening it.

Inside the small box that Luke tried to wrap-emphasis on tried-was a black t-shirt, but when you pulled it out, you could see very clearly the white 'team internet' sign. "Oh my god, thank you!" You said.

"There's another thing in there," He said, pointing to the box.

"What?" Then you see the folded up piece of paper.

You pull it out, and unfold it. There was the 'I Can't Stop Watching YouTubers' poster. Signed. By. Tyler. Oakley, "AH OH MY GOD, IT'S SIGNED HOLY FRICK THANK YOU LUKE!" You yell, standing up and hugging him.

"It was no problem, really."

Calum (Age 16): "You better open mine first," Cal said, pointing at you, causing you to laugh.

"Fine, I will," You said, grabbing the present from Calum.

You opened it, and were shocked by what sat there. It was an iPhone, "My, God, Calum! You didn't have to do this! I was perfectly happy with my android!"  You exclaim.

"But I wanted to," He said, "There's a phone case in there too."

You groan, "Oh my god, Calum! This makes me seem like a selfish brat,"

"No it doesn't! I wanted to do it!" He denies.

You shake your head, and grab the phone case out of it, and grinned at the picture on it. It was a selfie that you had taken, that Calum had photo bombed, "Thank you," You say, and hug him, "Even though I didn't need this."

"Don't be ungrateful!" He jokes, and you roll your eyes.

Michael (Age 13): "Mine's kind of a long term thing, and I've talked to Mom so don't worry about that," Michael says, and hands you the small wrapped present.

"Okay...?" You ask, and open it.

It was a box of dark purple hair dye. "What?" You ask, staring at it.

"We're going to dye our hair together!" He says, happily.

"And mom's okay with this?" You ask, shaking your head.

You had dyed your hair pink once, with Michael, and your mom kind of flipped out. "Yes! I promise. So will you do it?"

You look at the purple dye, and it was a pretty color, "Sure."

"YES!"

-

I FINALLY UPDATED! Merry christmas guys! c:

Or not, if you don't celebrate it?

QOTU: What did you get for Christmas?

AOTU: Well one of them is sorta a christmas present but not really-I GET TO MEET TAYLOR CANIFF AJOFIZJDOVJEON JOEIRJAOIZJCOPEFNVHOCIFDJASDIOF. But, I actually got the 5sos book, this 5sos poster I've been wanting for ages, LIVESOS, and 1989. Along with chapstick & hair dye, this really cute scarf, and head wrap thingy.. (I literally thought all of my presents were fivesauce related because i opened all of those first. cx)