#6 You Dye Your Hair

Ashton (Age 14): Ashton was coming home today and to say you were excited was an understatement. You hadn't seen any of the guys since you were about twelve.

You were sitting on the couch messing around with your phone and editing a new video for your YouTube channel, waiting for them to get home. You were going to go, but you woke up too late-as usual.

About twenty minutes later the door opens and Ashton sets hisbstuff on the ground. You jump up from where you were sitting and jumped on him, hugging Ashton. "Ashton!" You yell.

"Y/N!" He exclaims hugging you back.

He spins you around before setting you back on the ground, "Your hair!" He exclaims.

About a month ago you had dyed you dirty blonde-ish hair a dark brown red color. "What? Oh, this?" You say, touching in self consciously.

"What happened to it?"

"I dyed it a month ago, it's not a big deal." You say.

"I know, it's just weird." He says, and you shrug.

"I like it."

"I do too."

Luke (Age 13):

It was about a month after your birthday, and Luke had finally been able to come home and visit with you for your birthday.

He had promised he would, but he didn't know when he'd be able to do it. And finally, he was here.

For your birthday, you had dyed your hair this light purple color. Your Mom did it, and she told you it would wash out. It didn't.

Your Mom told you Luke would be home around twelve at night, so you went to bed and didn't wait for him. (Really you fell asleep while on tumblr.) The next morning, you didn't wake up until eleven, and you could hear voices downstairs.

You jump out of bed, getting dressed quickly and going down the stairs. Not only was Luke there, but Calum, Michael and Ashton were as well. "Luke!" You scream, and giving him a hug.

"Oh my god, Y/N," Ashton breathes.

"YOUR HAIR." Luke exclaims seeing it.

"What? This, yeah, ask mom." You reply.

"Mom did this?" Luke asks, touching it.

"She dyed it and said it was going to wash out. As you can see, it didn't!" You exclaim.\

"It looks good though." Luke says, and you smile.

Calum (Age 16):

You dry your hair off, looking in the mirror. Your once brown hair was now so black it had that blue hue to it. You loved it, and you were going to rock it.

You walked down the stairs humming to yourself, looking for food. Calum walks in, and you could hear the gasp. "What happened to your hair?!" He exclaims.

"I dyed it," You reply.

"That much is obvious! Why?" He asks.

"I thought it'd look nice?" You say.

"But your hair was so pretty." He continues.

"You don't like it?"

"No, no, I do, it's weird."

"What does that mean?"

"It's gonna take some getting used to. Does Mom know?"

"No, but eh."

"She's not going to like it.'' He tells you.

"She'll get over it," You grin.

He laughs and tosses you a thing of oreos, "YES OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE BEST BROTHER EVER."

"I know.

Michael (Age 19):

No one knew this, but Michael got dying his hair from you. You had done it the first time for him, because you'd been dying your hair since forever.

It was currently green for this thing you had to do for college. (Let's just say that when your drama teacher says your hair needed to be green, it needed to be green.)

Michael was visiting for a few days, and you were excited, to say the least. It had been at least four months since you had seen him and you had a lot to tell him about your courses at your college.

Michael did music, you did acting. (Musical theater, actually.)

You had to go pick Michael up from the airport, and you were currently hiding slightly, with your hood up because you knew fans would be able to know who you were in an instant. You were messing around on your phone when you heard, "Y/N!"

You look up, and Michael was rushing toward you, wearing sunglasses and his hood up.

You hold back from screaming his name, but hug him back. In the car, he took off his hood and sunglasses, and you your hood.

"Oh my god." He says, laughing.

"What?" You ask looking up, then realizing what he was laughing. "We match!" You exclaim.

His hair was the same exact green color, "Why is your hair green?" He asks.

"Drama, why is your hair green?" You shoot back.

"I needed a change."

You nod, "Mom's going to flip."

Michael laughs wth you, knowing you're right.