#22 He Takes You to Meet Your Favorite YouTuber

Ashton (Age 14):

"Ashhhh," You complain as he grabs your wrist and drags you to the car, "I don't want to go stupid grocery shopping with you."

He rolls his eyes and ignores you as he opens the passenger door and waits for you to get in, you do unwillingly. "You will," He says quietly but you caught it and was slightly confused now.

He gets in, and starts driving. But he doesn't stop at the grocery store, "Uh, Ash... the store's back there," You tell him.

He grins, "I know."

He pulls up to a small building with the name Shawn's Meet Ups

What the heck? "Ash, where are we? Why are we here?"

Ash ignores you and hands you a lime green bracelet, "Put this on," He tells you.

You do, even though you were more confused than ever now. He drags you into the building, and past the lines of people waiting. "Ash, I don't want to jus-"

"It's fine, okay?" He says, turning to you.

You sigh, and nod, and follow him into the room.

There were swarms of people, and you looked toward a stage in the far corner and gasp loudly. Dancing around the stage wildily was Trevor Moran, Ricky Dillon and Kian Lawley were stood off to the side laughing loudly. Connor Franta, Jc Caylen, and Sam Pottorff were standing in front of it, chucking things at Trevor.

"Oh my freaking God." You say, turning to Ashton.

He was grinning, "Surprise?"

"Ashton, you are literally the best!" You exclaim, hugging him.

It'd had been your dream for about a year now to meet O2L, and here you were!

Luke (Age 13):

You were on tour with Luke and you were currently trying to get it in Luke's head that you didn't want to go to any "concert thingy" (as he put it) with him.

"C'mon, Y/N, if you go you won't regret it!" Luke said for the thirteenth time in twenty minutes.

"Oh my God, fine, I'll go just stop!" You exclaim.

He jumps up in a victory dance and you roll your eyes.

Four hours later, you were following Luke into an outside arena place. "Who's concert is this anyways?" You ask, as he drags you toward the front.

"You'll see," He says, laughing kind of creepily.

"I don't know if I want to anymore." You  tell him.

He rolsl his eyes, "Just let loose, Y/N. In a couple minutes you'll be thanking me."

"Sure I will," You scoff.

You turn toward the stage where lights started to flash and a voice over the loud speaker said, "And coming to the stage is MirandaSings!"

You gasp and turn to Luke who was smirking, "Oh my God, Luke, you didn't!"

"I did!"

"Hey guys, it's me Miranda." Coleen came out on stage dressed as Miranda and doing her signature voice.

You let out a squeal and Luke leans over, "I still don't understand her, but if you like her, whatever."

Calum (Age 15):

"No, it's stupid." You complain as your brother tried to drag you along to some sports game.

"It is not! C'mon, I go to all of your stuff,"

"I'm in all of it! You're not on this stupid team." You say, sitting on the couch, just to be pulled back up.

"C'mon please, Y/N, one time!" He says looking at you and begging.

Finally it got annoying, "Fine! I'll go."

"Yes!" He exclaims, "C'mon, it starts soon!"

He drags you to the door where you pull your arm back to walk by yourself, "Why are you so excited? It's just a game."

His smile fades for a second as his eyes widen, but he quickly covers it. "Because, I just am." He tells you as you get in.

"Alrigh-tay." You say shaking your head.

The drive wasn't very long, and wouldn't have been that bad if it wasn't for the fact that Cal was singing loudly, and off key (just to annoy you) to Ariana Grande.

When you finally got to the place where it was being held, you got out of the car so quickly, you got a bit dizzy. "Come onn!" Cal says, walking fast over to a part of the arena place.

You follow, and hear music playing. He drags you toward the front, and a small stage with a table and many chairs were on the stage, "Cal, what the heck is-"

You were cut off by your own gasp of surprise as Dan, Phil, Chris, and Pj all walk out and sit down. You turn to Cal, "OH MY FREAKING GOD. YOU DID NOT."

He grins, "You won't shut up about "the fantastic foursome" so I had to do something about it."

You hug him, thanking him over and over again.

Michael (Age 16):

"So what was so important that you had to bother me while I was watching Tyler?" You ask, groaning as Mikey made you get up and come with him some place.

"You'll see," He said in a sing song voice, as he pulled a hood over his head.

"I don't wannnaaaa. I wanna watch Tylerrrr." You complain, wanting nothing more to go home and watch more Tyler Oakley and Sawyer Hartman drunk collabs.

"This is so much better though!" He says, coming up to the LA YouTube Place.

"Mikey, why are we here?" You ask, your eyes widening in realization that you could be meeting a YouTuber.

"We're meeting the boys here," He tells you, and your stomach sinks a little.

They must be doing a live stream here, Cimorelli had done one a while back. "Okay," You say.

You follow him inside and back to where the other boys were standing talking to someone. "Hey, Y/N." Luke says to you, as they all move out of the way.

The room was filled with people, but as soon as they moved, you knew instantly who was standing there.

Tyler freaking Oakley and the Harries twins. You hold back a squeal, "Hey." You say waving.

Turning to Michael, you eyes widen in a silent conversation, "Oh my freaking god," You mouth.

Mikey just grins, "Tyler, Jack, Finn, this is my sister Y/N. She's a huge fan."