#1 Favorite Memory Together

Ashton (Age 15): Before the band got big, after each band practice, Ashton would pick you up from school and you'd go out for ice cream, or something unhealthy like that.

You'd sit and eat whatever you had bought and you would talk about your day and Ashton would listen.

The last time you had done it before the band got big was the day that the band found out that they were going on tour with the One Direction boys.

Now, whever Ashton was back from the tours and was home for a bit you two would go out after you got back and you'd do the same thing you had done before.

It was nice to have that one thing that hadn't changed.

Luke (Age 16): Being only a year younger then him, he'd tend to make fun of you during school. However, once someone else made fun of you, all hell broke lose.

Both you and him got suspended for a week for starting a food fight in the lunch room after someone had called you a "fat bitch". Luke over heard, but you were too quick. You dumped your tray over the kid's head, and said, "Hmm, maybe I won't eat, and just dump it on you from now on."

Luke was laughing so hard, that when the kid threw food at him, he wasn't ready. And that's when everything turned crazy.

Your parents were pissed off to say the least, when you two came home that day covered in food and with a note that said you were suspended. But hey, you could care less.

Calum (Age 13): Calum and you used to spend every Friday night together watching movies. Sometimes you'd watch Horror movies (much to your mother's dismay), other times comedy, whatever you felt like after the week.

When Calum was home, you'd still do it-sometimes you'd watch a movie and talk to him over the phone.

Other times, when they were just driving, you'd skype and watch bits of movies together.

Either way, you'd find a way to watch or talk about movies together on Friday nights.

Michael (Age 17): Dying your hair together. Simple enough, but it was big for you two, obviously.

It first started when he had dyed your hair for Halloween this bright purple color that was supposed to wash out. It didn't.

To get back at him, when he asked you to dye his hair blonde you dyed it blue. Then as a truce you both dyed your hair back together.

But it kind of became your thing to dye your hair. Whenever he would, you'd dye your hair a different color. You've had it purple, and red, and even a disastourous yellow once.

You wouldn't always be able to do it together, but besides Michael's band mates, you two would show each other your newest hair colors first.

Despite your Mom's anger.