#34 The Boys Do A YouTube Video With You

this is kinda maybe a part two to #33 but not really bc if you remember in mikey's it was already a video woops but yeah. (:

Ashton (Age 18):

You were sitting on the couch, squashed in between the other four boys, who had kind of intruded (okay not really) your video.

"Hey, guys, it's Y/N, and today I'm here with my annoying brother," You introduce, shoving Ashton's arm off of you, "And his three annoying friends."

"We have names!" Calum said from the arm of the chair.

"Oh, right. This is dumb, dumber, dumbest, and loser because I ran out of superlatives." You say, pointing to Ashton, Luke, Calum, then Michael.

They all gave you a look, and you sighed, "This is Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael." You finish, "And I'm going to be testing them on internet slang because I know they'll suck at it."

"That is so-"

"True," You cut off Michael, smirking.

"Okay, so, if it's not true, what does OTP mean?" You ask them giving them a look.

They're all silent for a second, "People always say things like Muke or Lashton or Cake or whatever is their OTP," Calum speaks up.

I nod, "Yes, that's the right context, but what does it mean? It's an acronym." You tell them.

"Over... the... pudding..?" (note: my mom thought this woops) Luke offers, and you burst out laughing.

"No, it means one true pairing."

Luke (Age 15):

"Hey, guys!" You introduce as you stand in the kitchen with the four boys. "I'm here with my brother, Luke, and his friends, Michael, Ashton and Calum. And today I'm making them do the 'what's in my mouth challenge'." You say.

"I have no clue what the hell this is," Luke says.

"Don't worry, it's fun." You lie, and grab the bandanas you had off the counter and handing each one of the boys one.

"Okay, so--Ashton. You don't put around your hair. You put it around your eyes." You say, stopping once you see what Ashton was doing.

"Dang," He says, but they all do what you say. "Okay, so I have food items, or not food items, and I put them in your mouth and you have to guess what they are," You say.

"I don't feel safe," Michael says.

"You shouldn't," You tell them, and laugh.

You grab the can of sardines off the counter, and open it, almost gagging yourself. You smirk, this was payback for Luke telling your crush you liked him last week.

You grab one out, "Okay, Luke," You say, "Open your mouth."

He does so hesitantly, and you shove the sardine in, and he literally almost pukes as he spits it out on the counter, "Oh my, God! What the hell was that?!"  He exclaims in a strained voice, as you laugh.

"Sardines," You answer, simply.

"That was the most disgusting thing I've ever ate in my life!"

Needless to say, this was your most watched video.

 Calum (Age 14):

"What is up guys? It's Y/N. And I'm here with my idiot brother, Calum, and his idiot friends, Michael, Ashton and Luke," You say, gesturing to each of the boys in turn.

"Today I'm going to be doing a 'dare y/n', but instead of it being me doing the dares--I'm making these idiots do them." You continue, and they each make a face.

"I guess really it's a dare '5sos' then a 'dare y/n'... but that's besides the point!" You say, shaking your head, and opened up twitter.

"Okay. So, first dare, 'I dare you guys to put a bowl of icecubes down your pants'," You read off of the tweet and their eyes all widen.

You grab your  camera, "To the kitchen!"

"Wait we really have to do that?" Michael asks, shocked,

"Yeah, c'mon guys, it's not going to be that bad."

A few minutes later that consisted of shrieking and yelling, you were laughing so hard you couldn't breath. "It wasn't going to be that bad, Y/N?!" Calum asks as he shakes the last of the ice cubes out of his pants.

"That was so funny," You say, as you move on.

"NEXT ONE." You say and they all groan, "I dare you all to do the cinnamon challenge,"

"Really?" Ashton asks, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, it won't be that bad."

"That's what you said last time!" They all say, and you roll your eyes.

Michael (Age 13):

"Hey guys, it's Y/N!" You say happily into the camera, as you all squished onto the couch, "And today I am doing one of my exclusive interviews with my brother and his friends, aka 5 Seconds of Summer."

They wave at the camera, "So I went on twitter and asked you guys what I should interview the boys on here, and your answers were... interesting... and so here I am!"

"So are you guys ready?" You asked looking at the boys around you.

"Yeah," Michael says confidently.

"Okay, question one. Would you trust one of the other guys to catch you off a cliff?" You read off.

The boys looked at each other, "I feel like we should..." Luke began, "But I also feel like they'd forget they were supposed to catch me as I crashed to the ground."

"I feel like if there wasn't a chance of me dying, they wouldn't, just to see my reaction," Calum said.

"But I guess maybe if it was a life or death situation, they may." Ashton concludes.

"But then again..." Michael adds onto the end.

"So there ya have it!" You say, cutting them off, realizing they could go all day on this.

"Next question, what do you think of Y/N's obsession with Supernatural?" You read off, smiling.

"In the nicest way possible, you need help, Y/N." Luke says

"It's kind of creepy, to be honest," Calum says, "We'll say something and she'll curl up in a ball because apparently it's a Supernatural reference."

"Yeah, like I asked mom if we had any pie left over, yesterday, and she smirked and said 'no, Dean ate it all'. I DON'T KNOW A DEAN." Michael says and you shake your head.

"Peasants," You say to yourself

5SOS BSM PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara